Jump to content

Master43

Member
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

Everything posted by Master43

  1. Master43

    Stacks

    So you are saying they will work together then. Perfect. I only changed my loottables and added custom items to them. I'm not using any other part of the plugin, so everything stays working together cause we have a shitload of plugins running on the server lol.
  2. Master43

    Stacks

    I would like to be able to set stacks for players with a permission they can buy in the shop. They can already buy their gather rate in the shop, I would like the gather rate they buy to match their stack rate without interference from the loottable & stack size UI plugin, because I still want to use that plugin for our loottable and custom items.
  3. Master43

    Stacks

    Are you able to make this plugin work with you lottable & stack size UI?
  4. CAN'T OPEN UI!!!!! WHEN I CLICK ON THE NPC, EVERYTHING BELOW POPS UP IN MY CONSOLE Failed to call hook 'OnNpcConversationStart' on plugin 'FarmPro v1.3.71' (ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) [0x00008] in <e605204d165a49d89ae7579f3d894429>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryGetValue (TKey key, TValue& value) [0x00000] in <e605204d165a49d89ae7579f3d894429>:0 at System.Collections.Generic.CollectionExtensions.GetValueOrDefault[TKey,TValue] (System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2[TKey,TValue] dictionary, TKey key, TValue defaultValue) [0x0000e] in <e605204d165a49d89ae7579f3d894429>:0 at ItemManager.FindItemDefinition (System.String shortName) [0x00005] in <240a3cc61be04099a0e578a2908f6e24>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FarmPro.BuildSaleGroup (BasePlayer player, System.String category, Oxide.Plugins.FarmPro+SaleOnShop sale, System.Int32 index, System.Int32 yCursor, System.Int32 qty) [0x00b86] in <abd8e2a9179a406897962d128383ad90>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FarmPro.ShowMenu (BasePlayer player, System.String selectedCategory) [0x00748] in <abd8e2a9179a406897962d128383ad90>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FarmPro.OnNpcConversationStart (NPCTalking talking, BasePlayer player, ConversationData data) [0x0002a] in <abd8e2a9179a406897962d128383ad90>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FarmPro.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00738] in <abd8e2a9179a406897962d128383ad90>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  5. I used used both shortnames and the skinids, no commands, shop plug-in handles the givin, they work great!
  6. Can you please add a console give tool & give cable command?
  7. Error while compiling CustomMixingTable: Delegate 'Func<BasePlayer, Item, int, bool>' does not take 2 arguments | Line: 99, Pos: 45
  8. Ultimate Industrial Farm does this.
  9. Master43

    PortalSystem

    I don't get anything when I hit E on any portal.
  10. Master43

    PortalSystem

    NULL
  11. Master43

    PortalSystem

    All the portals I create say "no portal" in console when I try to use it. Doesn't matter the config nothing works.
    This plug-in is SOOOOOOOO OP, it's crazy! It's a MUST for teams and solos! The fact you can bring a team mates back to life, right where they died is just amazing and I can't help but smile whenever I get a chance to use it. Just wall up to your dead team mate with a defib and your golden, your team mate is back in the fight in 3 second's flat! The revive pistols r fucking nuts, no more running over to your downed team mate and wait to revive said team mate while trying not to get downed yourself! Just one quick shot, they back up and running in the blink of an eye, it's truly amazing!
  12. Master43

    IQAlcoholFarm

    Can u make this fermentation water barrel different from the regular water barrel?
  13. Master43

    IQAlcoholFarm

    I'm running this plug-in and the liquid fuel plug-in, but i can't automate my fuel refineries using a REGULAR water barrel connected to a powered water purifier.
  14. Master43

    Barges

    Barge in bottom picture.
  15. Master43

    Better Medicine

    HELL YEAH BRO THANK-YOU SO SO MUCH THIS SHIT WILL REALLY GIVE MY SERVER AN EDGE OVER THE COMPETITION!
  16. Master43

    Better Medicine

    Is there a command to give them all to myself at once?
  17. Master43

    Better Medicine

    Sry about that Sir we're use to using chat commands ty for the help and for an amazing plug-in for our drug server!
  18. Master43

    Better Medicine

    nevermind didnt realize these console commands as they DON'T work in chat.
  19. Master43

    Better Medicine

    I think I can do that without any problems, My problem is i can't the give commands to work. /give pistol.injection.level2 returns with unknown command give.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.