Jump to content

fullwiped

Creator
  • Posts

    723
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fullwiped

  1. I’ve purchased it—thanks again for the update! Just as a friendly suggestion for future updates: if it’s compatible with Economics, it might be a nice touch to allow players to earn RP rewards as well, since that could be quite appealing to them. For example: "PrizeCommands": [ "deposit {player.id} 100" ]
  2. fullwiped

    Vehicle Buy

    Vehicbuy is working perfectly on our servers; I just tested it. Update the plugin if it’s not already up to date. Review your config settings or try using a fresh config after backing up the current one. Additionally, as an extra suggestion, check the permissions using Permission Manager.
  3. Hi , these metal armors can currently be learned for just 500 scrap from the Workbench Level 2 tech tree. This allows your players to easily craft them from the crafting menu (TAB). Since this armor system is still in its beta stage, I’d prefer to wait for some more testing before adding it directly to the configs. If your players are making a lot of requests about this, feel free to open a ticket at https://fullwiped.com/discord and I’ll be happy to help you out.
  4. Hello, I was wondering if the /claim command can be changed via config — it seems to conflict with kits and vote rewards. Also, is there an option to auto-start the event, for example once every hour?
  5. fullwiped

    TradeItem

    Is there support for trading items with RP (economics), or will it be added in the future?
  6. fullwiped

    PVP/PVE

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 2.0.3
  7. Open the RaidableBases.json file located in /serverfiles/carbon/configs with Notepad and set the messages you want to disable to false. "Event Messages": { "Ineligible For Rewards": { "Flying": false, "Vanished": false, "Inactive": true, "Not An Ally": true, "Not The Owner": true, "Not A Participant": true, "Remove Admins From Raiders List": false }, "Announce Raid Unlocked": true, "Announce Buy Base Messages": true, "Announce Thief Message": true, "Announce PVE/PVP Enter/Exit Messages": true, "Announce When Blocks Are Immune To Damage": true, "Show Destroy Warning": true, "Show Opened Message For PVE Bases": true, "Show Opened Message For PVP Bases": true, "Show Opened Message For Paid Bases": true, "Show Message For Block Damage Outside Of The Dome To Players Inside": false, "Show Message When Purchase Becomes Available": false, "Show Prefix": true, "Notify Plugin - Type (-1 = disabled)": -1, "Notification Interval": 1.0, "Send Messages To Player": true, "Save Thieves To Log File": false, "Distance To Notify Players When Near An Event": 0.0
  8. really like the plugin and its concept , but our maps don't have Bandit, we only use Outpost. Maybe in the future, spawning at Outpost could be possible too?
  9. fullwiped

    IQSorter

    Does this have carbon compatibility?
  10. fullwiped

    IQAlcoholFarm

    Will this plugin be compatible with the Carbon mod in the future? @Mercury
  11. fullwiped

    raid times

    Thanks. The only issue here might be that players could see 23:59 and go to sleep, not realizing that the raid will continue for another 2 hours, which might disappoint them a bit.
  12. fullwiped

    raid times

    "Saturday": [ { "Start Raid Block(Hours)": 10, "Start Raid Block(Minutes)": 0, "Stop Raid Block(Hours)": 23, "Stop Raid Block(Minutes)": 59 }, { "Start Raid Block(Hours)": 23, "Start Raid Block(Minutes)": 59, "Stop Raid Block(Hours)": 2, "Stop Raid Block(Minutes)": 0 } ], "Sunday": [ { "Start Raid Block(Hours)": 10, "Start Raid Block(Minutes)": 0, "Stop Raid Block(Hours)": 23, "Stop Raid Block(Minutes)": 59 }, { "Start Raid Block(Hours)": 23, "Start Raid Block(Minutes)": 59, "Stop Raid Block(Hours)": 2, "Stop Raid Block(Minutes)": 0 } For example, is this the kind of setting you mean? So that raids start at 10:00 AM and end at 02:00 AM? @AhigaO
  13. fullwiped

    horse

    Hello Whispers88, I hope you're doing well. Some of our players have requests related to "horse dung," as shown in the screenshot. Could a config setting be added for this?
  14. fullwiped

    raid times

    I really liked your plugin, and I have a humble suggestion for you. I think the UI should be much simpler. For example, a small bar could be added on top of UPKEEPTIME. I believe this would fit your plugin perfectly. It could simply be added to the existing UIs—just a suggestion, of course.
  15. fullwiped

    raid times

    "Start Raid Block(Hours)": 12, "Start Raid Block(Minutes)": 0, "Stop Raid Block(Hours)": 23, "Stop Raid Block(Minutes)": 59 In the current config, raids work correctly when set to end at 23:59. This means raids start at 12:00 PM and last until 23:59. However, I want raids to continue until 01:00 or 02:00 at night. I want the raid block period to be from 02:00 to 12:00. How can I set this up?
  16. thank you!
  17. fullwiped

    Admin Menu

    The alternative to this plugin was consuming an incredible amount of RAM and putting a strain on my servers. This plugin, however, doesn’t cause any issues with RAM usage, which is great. I'm not sure if a feature for temporarily muting users can be added, but it could be very useful.
  18. fullwiped

    Admin Map

    Admin Map is really useful, and I like it a lot. Without it, monitoring and tracking players on the server was really difficult.
  19. fullwiped

    traps and turrets

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.