Jump to content

Fusion 3.64

Member
  • Posts

    874
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Fusion 3.64

  1. Fusion 3.64

    Welcome Panel

    I'm very interested in this plugin. But I have a question(s) first. I use UniversalUI (https://umod.org/plugins/universal-ui) as my help/info plugin for my server. Would you be able to add a tab/button to launch plugins like this (ServerInfo is another example)? If not, possibly add something similar to Welcome UI Addons. Or maybe even its own addon.
  2. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Hey there. That bunker base is still spawning in the ground. Running this map That top tier base with the "walls" built around it seems to be another huge offender as well.
  3. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Thank you for the response. Understood. I'll try and get a time figured out for a restart. I'll start screwing around with that on my test today. And exactly. I mean all I really can do with a notification is say Me: "You were warned. So this is on you." Them: "But I didn't see it :(" Me: "It was 20 point font in bright orange..."
  4. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    I use TimedExecute to run the restart command as well as messages telling players that restart is coming from 30 minutes, 15, 10, and then 300 second countdown. Having the separate zone massages however would be helpful to tell them to get moving and finish it up. Maybe add it in as a separate GUI? Players will ignore chat messages after a while once they get use to it happening. Even if I make it giant and orange. So the GUI notification may be a better option now that I think about it.
  5. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    @nivex Is it at all possible to make the bases persistent through server restarts or even plugin reloads (more concerned about restart). The players have been bringing this up more and more as he months go on. My server is modded to, something extreme and back. With the load that some plugins put on the server it's unavoidable. So I have to restart twice a day. I suppose if the players were paying attention to the server time and the upcoming restart this wouldn't be an issue. But lets be real. That's never. Ever. Never ever. Never ever never going to happen lol. If this isn't possible. Would you be able to put in something like an event checker with a time restriction? Meaning after X time it will stop spawning bases because of the restart times entered into the configuration. As far as the time. I don't know what would be good. Probably the average for a nightmare raid. And possibly send a message to all raid zones of the upcoming server restart at x time every "xxx" seconds once it reaches a set time within server restart. I know that last part is a bit clusterfucky. I'll try and clean it up and repost. Just wanted to get the idea out there.
  6. Oh. One other thing to check. For removal. Do you have/can you add ownership of entity? I had a remove plugin that depended on TC and it didn't work out well for players using quarries and pump jacks. They would need to surround every possible spot a TC could be placed. If they missed a spot another player could walk up and place their own TC and walk away with that players pump/quarry. Same thing can happen to highwalls. Right now I'm using virtual quarries. But I'd like to be covered if that changes in the future.
  7. Fusion 3.64

    Crafts

    Also to change the tab names { "Enabled": true, "Permission (ex: crafts.vip)": "", "Title": "Vehicles", "Background color": { "HEX": "#161617", "Opacity (0 - 100)": 100.0 }, Change the line "Title": And for editing I use https://code.visualstudio.com/ If you screw something up, it tells you right away and where.
  8. Fusion 3.64

    Crafts

    So true. The ones I've used in the past are a nightmare compared to this. Hell there's even one that I bought. Never even used it. The config was so terrible I just said screw this and went back to my old one. Which was terrible. @I.M. Not A Catfisher With this one is there's a lot of lines that you just don't use unless you need them, so you don't need to fill out everything. So depending on what you're trying to set up, you only need to use specific lines. I mean sure, it can be confusing at first since it's a new plugin to you. I won't lie. It took me a couple tries to get things straight. But once you set up a tab and fill out an item it's a cake walk from there. As far as the sentry turret. I don't know offhand. But I use the plugin https://umod.org/plugins/entity-owner and use /prod on prefabs to find out what they are.
  9. That's a much better idea. I mean some players may bitch about it (it's rust after all). But I think more will find it fun and satisfying.
  10. Nice. I think this will be a useful tool. Just to help admins when things go sideways so they don't have to log onto the server just to spawn some crates for a player. And whatever else you're adding onto it as well
  11. Thank you. Your plugin looks great as it does everything these plugins already do. Just having the ability to split up what it does with permissions is all I feel it really needs. And excellent. That was the last deciding factor. If you're able to add the permissions I'm sold. Basically have the mouse hovering over the buy button
  12. Would you be willing to add more permissions to this? I'd like to use this plugin to replace https://umod.org/plugins/remover-tool (default) https://umod.org/plugins/enhanced-hammer (default) https://umod.org/plugins/building-grades (VIP) and https://umod.org/plugins/bgrade(VIP) Also, when you use /remove on a deployable, is it returned to the player in its condition or is it returned in full health?
  13. Kind of a niche plugin idea. But for whenever a loot crate fails to drop from something like the bradley/heli or some other plugin event. You can just send them "crates" through console. They just place the entity. Large wooden box most likely. And on placement it's swapped out with whatever prefab you put into the config/sent through console. Sloppy config concept. { "Name": "bradley", "Item": box.wooden.large, "prefab": assets/prefabs/npc/m2bradley/bradley_crate.prefab, "SkinId": 0000000000 }, The command would be something like "pluginname.bradley playername/steamid #ofitems" Edit:Put the wrong crate in the command example.
  14. @KpucTaJl Do you have a fix for the rockets/grenades etc not inflicting any damage yet? I can't use this plugin on my server in its current state. Sure you can damage them with bullets. That's fine. But the inability to damage with anything else is going to bring nothing but constant bitching and "bug reports" I don't think this is a conflict with any other plugins since this is all that I'm running right now as I test it again. 01 "Godmode" (4.2.9) by Wulf/lukespragg/Arainrr (0.02s) - Godmode.cs 02 "Admin Panel" (1.4.7) by nivex (0.01s) - AdminPanel.cs 03 "Admin Radar" (5.1.4) by nivex (0.22s) - AdminRadar.cs 04 "Marker Manager" (2.1.1) by Orange (0.01s) - MarkerManager.cs 05 "GrenadeLauncher" (0.1.30) by k1lly0u (0.02s) - GrenadeLauncher.cs 06 "BossMonster" (1.0.1) by KpucTaJl (0.35s) - BossMonster.cs 07 "NpcSpawn" (1.1.3) by KpucTaJl (0.27s) - NpcSpawn.cs
  15. I'll have to be on the server when it spawns by the base. But I'll try.
  16. Don't know if it needs a new monument check or whatever. But it's apparently preventing players from twig building or deploying ladders they're so close.
  17. So I'm looking through my plugins and I'm not finding anything that seems to handle npc inventory in that way. I have one that multiplies/adds/removes loot. But it doesn't interact with kits in any way. There are a few event plugins that will inject custom loot tables into their main inventory on death. But I don't think that would do what's happening either. Is there anything I should be searching for in the plugin files that might help me single it out?
  18. Gotcha. I forgot to clarify that this just seems to be happening with the scientist profile. Everything else is fine.
  19. Fusion 3.64

    Belt is going into main

    I'm not sure if this is a conflict or not. But with this setting "Scientist": { "enabled": true, "Kits": [ "minicopter", "noobnoob", "shittybunny", "clatter", "gimp", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10", "11", "12", "13", "14", "15", "16", "17", "18", "19", "20", "21", "22", "23", "24", "25", "26", "27", "28", "29", "30" ], "Health": 150, "Weapon_Drop_Percent": 0, "Min_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 100, "Max_Weapon_Drop_Condition_Percent": 100, "Dropped_Weapon_Has_Ammo_Percent_Chance": 75, "Wipe_Default_Clothing": true, "Wipe_Default_Weapons": false, "Wipe_Main_Inventory_Percent": 0, "Wipe_Clothing_Percent": 100, "Wipe_Belt_Percent": 100, "Default_Rust_Loot_Percent": 100 }, The belt is going into the main inventory of the bot on death. The main inventory is empty on all by default. So should I set wipe main to 100? Or would that not matter since that's based what it spawns with?
  20. Suggestions: Add a go back button for fuel storage. Please. I beg of you. The complaining is starting to stack up on this one. Add the option to fail on survey "throws". Granted players like always getting a return on every throw. But I personally find it to be a little too op. QuickSort https://umod.org/plugins/quick-sort doesn't work. You can't right click or "hover loot" items into fuel slots or resource storage, but can out of. Maybe add the option for scaling loot/resources while upgrading. Meaning you can start with a stone only quarry and end with all resources if set to be so in the config.
  21. Fusion 3.64

    Floating recyclers

    There are floating recyclers everywhere. I'm running abandoned bases and bases are just decaying. They're supposed to drop when the floor below is destroyed. But I'm guessing there's something else going wrong here.
  22. Thank you. Very much appreciated.
  23. All good. I should have tried that first before posting. It's the plugin version of turning it off and on again.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.