Jump to content

Fusion 3.64

Member
  • Posts

    874
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Fusion 3.64

  1. Fusion 3.64

    Quarry Levels

    @Death Okay so I'm not the only one. I have "EnableOilCraters": true, "OilCraterChance": 99 and nothing is spawning. The only plugins running right now are QuarryLevels and ImageLibrary. Edit: Error no longer showing.
  2. Quick question. "Conversions Before Destroying Base" Does this keep going until the number is reached, or does the base wipe after a raid has been initiated and the timer runs out? Not really a concern once the TC is taken out. Just curious.
  3. Fusion 3.64

    CPunishTool

    Yup. Same error here.
  4. Is it possible to add randomize codes and shut doors to the plugin?
    Does exactly what I need it to. Keeps players from spamming items unnecessarily and keeps entities in check. Example. No more quarry fields. What solo player really needs 10 pump jacks and 20 something quarries? None. So combine this with deaths Quarry Levels and problem solved.
  5. Fusion 3.64

    Lift locks

    I think this is already a thing, I just haven't been able to track it down. I run a pve server and recently someone figured out that if a player leaves a car on the lift they can strip it down. Is there a plugin that locks the lift to the owner of the lift or allows a player to slap a codelock onto the lift? I mean there has to be one by now, yeah?
  6. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    I honestly have no idea. These were all conversations through RCON or Discord. I'll log onto the server and grab some screenshots next time if possible.
  7. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Easy = "Protection Radius": 50.0, Medium = "Protection Radius": 50.0, Hard = "Protection Radius": 50.0, Expert = "Protection Radius": 65.0, Nightmare = "Protection Radius": 65.0,
  8. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Thank you for the response. My current setting actually is "Anti Terrain Clipping Distance (Advanced Users Only)": 50.0, And at the moment I'm running a procedurally generated map. Size: 4000 Seed: 662900475 Edit: Forgot to mention. Yes I am running the current version.
  9. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Players are reporting bases spawning into cliffs and getting mowed down by unreachable turrets in the cliff.
  10. Would it be possible to change the plugin to use permission only for editing the shop? Already had one of my mods delete items from the shop because they didn't know what they were doing. And it's easy to do this if you aren't paying attention. I've trained myself to not click the red x unless that's what I actually want. But I don't really trust my mods to always remember that since a red is is usually your way out of a menu. Basically I want to be the only one on the server that can edit the shop. There's one other actual admin. But I don't want them getting into the editing menu either.
  11. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Understood. Should be interesting to see what works and what doesn't.
  12. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Gotcha. Very familiar with CopyPaste. This'll be fun. Throw a little /sil in there for flavor.
  13. Fusion 3.64

    Hoth Battle Arena

    Hi. So I bought this over on that other site. Looks like you've parted ways. But I was wondering if you're going to update this. It's pretty borked since the HDRP update. I'd buy it all over again if you did.
  14. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Okay. So after messing around I found that it's these two pictured bases. They always break when spawned. Doesn't seem to matter how flat the ground is. The other two almost always spawn without issue. On a side note. Having the option to name the grenades or just putting the name into the plugin would be a plus.
  15. Fusion 3.64

    Shop

    A request. Change the plugin to not wipe the config if you forget a comma. My bad for not making a second version and blindly downloading before checking the console. But lost a lot of work because of that.
  16. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Will do. Just got the chaos of wipe day to sort out. Then I can hop on the test server.
  17. Fusion 3.64

    Hotbars

    Would you be able to update it so the hotbar UI closes out when players leave their inventory? This is going to be a constant with players asking about it or bug reporting. And yes. I am going to explain that they have to close out before leaving their inventory in the help menu. But who wants to read?
  18. Go ahead and close this. I just got rid of the plugin.
  19. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Gotcha. Okay I'll mess around with that and see what I come up with.
  20. Fusion 3.64

    PORT A FORT

    Suggestions: Refund if building is destroyed on deployment. Refund if building is prevented from deployment. Add a check for terrain to prevent destruction of building on deployment. If ground is unsuitable, block and refund.
  21. Fusion 3.64

    Url Copier

    Absolutely. There's no trouble there. I'm just having trouble getting the chat command to work. I must not be comprehending something fully. As far as mentioning your plugin. I just think it would be neat if the join/respawn notes had a little more zazz.
  22. Fusion 3.64

    Url Copier

    Another thought would be to have a command for players to toggle the reception of notes on connect. Something like /text stop. Can mention it at the bottom of the note.
  23. Fusion 3.64

    Url Copier

    Loving this. It'll save a lot of time with explaining to players how to get to the blue button to get to the website. Could you possibly add compatibility with Stationary Paper. Or maybe just add a skin option to it? Also what's with the chat command? No matter what I put in for the command nothing works.
  24. So I realize my issue with the extra slots is very fringe and not an overall concern for the general public. But is it possible? I'd really like to use this plugin. I know the players would love it. But if it can't be done this is useless to my server with the current setup.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.