Jump to content

Fusion 3.64

Member
  • Posts

    874
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Fusion 3.64

  1. Fusion 3.64

    Shop

    @MeventIs there a way to set it so an item can only be sold? Last time I tried to do this I zeroed out the price of purchase. But that only made the item free.
  2. Nice. I wasn't positive if we could add our own in or not. So basically just search through Rust Edit and go from there?
  3. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Oh. My bad. It's in the plugin. The .cs file. Sorry. Once again not wearing my glasses.
  4. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    I use https://code.visualstudio.com/ to edit my configs. Just use CTRL+F then paste !SpawnsController.Instance.Test into the search field. Hit enter and it'll bring you right to it. It also has the option to replace all entries with another entry. Great for doing group edits on a config if you have to change glue to sticks one like 23 lines for example. Lifesaver on BotSpawn when making massive changes to the serverwide behavior to the bots.
  5. Fusion 3.64

    Quarry Levels

    @DeathPlease give this support for teams so it just works with teammates. I'm constantly getting complaints from players about not being able to toggle the engine or upgrade a teammates quarry pump even though they're authed on the TC.
  6. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Oh. Gotcha.
  7. Will do I was wondering if it's possible to add this guy into the list? It would be great for stuffing some higher tier loot into.
  8. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    One of my admins was in there. But you're right. Though sadly this logic doesn't apply to everyone. Also I have it so players have to wait until a raid is finished or times out before they can start another. So if a base is fucked like this one is and you can't tell until you blow through the wall, it's locked to you and you can't do anything about it. I could reload the plugin. But if I do it screws all the other active raids. So I managed to get the line swap in before the 12:30 restart. And it looks like it worked. A new base spawned right next to the area I just posted. I'm guessing that means that it managed to see the rock formations? I do not understand code at all. So removing a ! confuses me even more lol.
  9. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    I can't load that at the moment. There's really never a moment that there isn't an active raid. Had another base spawn on a rock. This one is pretty much in the middle of it. I'll try to get it in after the server restart.
  10. Found a bug. If you go to a static pump jack and look at the blue barrel with the black hose coming out of it, depending on your distance from it, either looking left or right if you are further back. Top to very bottom if you are close. Will change from open to check for liquids. All barrels on the static quarries do this. But so far "personal" quarries and pumps seem untouched.
  11. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Bases are spawning into rocks now.
  12. Fusion 3.64

    PunishAttacker

    I just keep seeing it come up in console. I'll try and see if I can replicate it tomorrow. I'm Rusted out for the day. I'll try it on the primary and test so I can try pulling and adding plugins to see if it's a conflict. Which is very likely knowing my server.
  13. Fusion 3.64

    PunishAttacker

    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'PunishAttacker v1.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.IsClanMemberOrAlly (System.UInt64 userID, System.UInt64 targetID) [0x00013] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.IsAlly (System.UInt64 userID, System.UInt64 targetID) [0x00014] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.OnEntityTakeDamage (BasePlayer victim, HitInfo info) [0x00144] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x005d1] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <60c318df79ed41688ea59335e48d61ad>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 Not sure if this is just me, but figured I should post.
  14. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    @Mevent Another issue. If you don't select a player to transfer money to and just enter amount and transfer. It goes into the void. Might want to put a block on that. I know I'm going to have a lot of players asking for "refunds" on this one.
  15. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    @MeventThere's an issue with the bandit camp ATM breaking on reload and not respawning unless you run the command again. Also not always spawning on server load. Outpost is fine.
  16. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    Would you consider adding additional monuments? The Super Market for example. Just place the ATM over the broken vending machine.
  17. Okay. I think I know what it was. I'm only running this on my test server at the moment. Only machines running are at the "casino" running through the XDCasino plugin. This will wipe and be placed again every server reset. I'm guessing that's the reason why. I placed an arcade machine at another location and the scores saved through the restart. So my bad. All good now. Looking forward to the Arcade Machine Reward update with the Economics addition
  18. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    Perfect. Thank you. I just didn't get the wording on that one.
  19. And this is what happens when I don't wear my glasses. Thanks for the response. Looks like this one won't get fixed lol
  20. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    @Mevent Request: Allow players to deposit economics balance. I'm running RustRewards. Players gain points through set actions. So there's a lot of Economics points that they aren't able to deposit or transfer to other players. I have "Economy Settings": { "Use own economic system?": true, "Plugin name": "Economics", "Balance add hook": "Deposit", "Balance remove hook": "Withdraw", "Balance show hook": "Balance" }, set so I figured I should be able to transfer them. But I'm guessing that's not a thing. Or maybe I'm just missing something somewhere? I see that you're able to set points for pickups and boxes etc. But I'm not able to replace RustRewards entirely with how things run in the plugin.
  21. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'RustNET v0.1.31' (NullReferenceException: ) at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component.GetComponentFastPath(UnityEngine.Component,System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[T] () [0x00021] in <c8dc2b468d1841099baa4dd8a110cc44>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustNET.OnPlayerInput (BasePlayer player, InputState input) [0x0006d] in <32c5b12a7d754c7281866e3e144bde15>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustNET.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00389] in <32c5b12a7d754c7281866e3e144bde15>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <31122a27a2414cd799150f8677cf39d4>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <0fbce81d88d64454b3e7abb24df7026b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <0fbce81d88d64454b3e7abb24df7026b>:0 This come up in console every time I interact with an "ATM". I have no idea why it's saying that version number since I'm using the latest. "[Info ( "Ruster.NET", "Raul-Sorin Sorban", "2.2.0" )]" I've uploaded it a couple times to make sure and same result.
  22. Awesome. Thank you.
  23. Lovin' this plugin. And I know my server will as well. But I know of one thing that will bring forth the reeeee. It's not compatible with QuickSort. Not sure if there's anything that can be done about that but if it's possible that would be a huge plus.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.