Jump to content

Fusion 3.64

Member
  • Posts

    874
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Fusion 3.64

  1. Fusion 3.64

    Safe Kick

    So do we just enter flyhack? I'm also trying to cover all the "RPC Error in" errors. Do I have to enter all of them since they're one continuous error (there's no : between RPC Error in and the error type), or can I just use "RPC Error in"
  2. I've had many players complain about this over the years. They hate the announcements, notifications, chat games etc. What I'm looking for is a plugin that will allow me to add specific plugins to the config and will allow the users to choose them from a simple UI. Nothing fancy. Rectangles are fine unless you want it to look pretty. I won't complain. If you want to add color editing for the UI I won't be sad about that either. A Title bar with an X to close it or a text "Close" button. Whichever is more to your style. Either work for me. The tick boxes can use color change or apply a "✔". Once again. Whichever is more to your style/easier to do. I would like the UI to scale with the addition of plugins to the list. But if it has to be a big rectangle with smaller rectangles that are activated as needed. That works too. I'd like the ability to "name" the plugins listed in the config for display in the UI. Examples: "Guess Word" "Guess Number" "Solve X" "Heli Refuel" Or if possible to combine multiple plugins into one toggle "Heli Events" I'm assuming I enter the plugin name into the config and then it will block whatever the plugin uses from that plugin in specific for chat output when the player selects it from the list. I don't even know if this is possible. But if it is, I would very much like it to be made. Willing to pay as long as it's within reason. And same as last time. The plugin can be sold here if the developer wishes to do so.
  3. Fusion 3.64

    Convoy

    I've gotten a few requests for this plugin. My only question is am I able to make the Bradley ignore sleepers? I'm currently using another plugin where the Bradley will run the ring road. And I had to ask the dev add a toggle to ignore sleepers because a lot of my road side builders were getting offlined in their bases if there were within sight of the Bradley. Other than that I'm sold.
  4. I don't know if this is possible. Is there a way to temporarily lock a heli to a player on first hit (from heli or player) to block base damage to a structure that isn't theirs? I don't want a full lock though as I'm using LootDefender. So another player can possibly take the heli from them if they inflict higher damage. But same rules apply. If the building/deployables aren't theirs. Damage cannot be applied to them. Willing to pay as long as it's within reason. And the plugin can be sold here as well since I think this will be a great anti-griefing plugin for PVE servers. If it's possible that is.
  5. Fusion 3.64

    safe zones

    Yup. That's my go to for most plugins that won't overload and kick everyone off the server Turn it off and on again.
  6. Fusion 3.64

    safe zones

    Thank you. The player may have been being dramatic and the NPC was docile but from what they were saying it sounded like they were getting their ass whooped while trying to loot their corpse. I was handling things through RCON after I read that the admin was trying to get rid of the NPC.
  7. Fusion 3.64

    safe zones

    Would you be able to add a check for safe zone to kick/kill the NPC? Not just outpost, bandit, fishing, barns. But for custom prefabs as well? I'm currently trying to deal with other NPCs in safe zones. But if a player gets killed by one. Then there's the walker to deal with after.
  8. A player reported the guards spawning inside of a building at launch and being able to shoot through the walls.
  9. @ZEODE (20:07:07) | Calling hook CanPickupEntity resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CNewItemManager - False (Boolean), PersonalMarketplace (True (Boolean)) (20:07:07) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object (20:07:07) | [Tipster] Ask_Geebus left the server (Reason: Kicked: RPC Error in RPC_PickupStart) Had to pull the plugin. Pretty sure CNewItemManager is a dead plugin but I need it at the moment to give out most of my custom items.
  10. @TF Crazy (20:07:07) | Calling hook CanPickupEntity resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CNewItemManager - False (Boolean), PersonalMarketplace (True (Boolean)) (20:07:07) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object (20:07:07) | [Tipster] Ask_Geebus left the server (Reason: Kicked: RPC Error in RPC_PickupStart) Players are getting kicked and they get a free poker table when picking up items. If I unload personal market place they don't get kicked but still get the table. It doesn't happen to me for some reason.
  11. A player brought this up again. Some bases aren't meeting the requirements for a raid/being abandoned because of the wall type. A base passed the set time. But it was constructed entirely out of windows so it didn't technically have enough walls.
  12. Fusion 3.64

    Welcome Panel

    I forget what you need to do. But the plugin doesn't know the difference between caps and lowercase with chat commands. So lets say you set tab 10 to "vip" and someone types /VIP it's not going to work. And I can't make multiples of each command since you can only make one entry per tab. I think that being able to have multiple entries would be helpful actually. You could have tab 1 use help, info, welcome, server etc.
  13. Fusion 3.64

    Raidable Bases

    Players are being killed by melee weapons outside of the dome. To clarify. They are not coming in contact with the NPC. One player flew by and was killed. Edit: I also disabled the ability to attack outside of the dome and players are still being attacked and killed.
  14. That's fair. It's just a suggestion/request. Nothing really important. I already have a majority of that stuff covered. I just think it would be a nice addition
  15. Actually thinking over this request again, it should be a page/plugin (WPEvents.cs or something like that). The text tag option is just too messy and doesn't make as much sense, where a page just has everything right there. I was only thinking text tags would work so you could add them to the home page. But that would just get cluttered with icons/blocks very quickly.
  16. Calling hook CanPickupEntity resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: PersonalMarketplace - True (Boolean), CNewItemManager (False (Boolean)) Just now noticing this. But it's only showing on my test server and not the main.
  17. Calling hook CanPickupEntity resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: PersonalMarketplace - True (Boolean), CNewItemManager (False (Boolean)) Just now noticing this. But it's only showing on my test server and not the main.
  18. Fusion 3.64

    Place Anything

    Would you be willing to add a toggle for single hammer hit pickup. All of my plugins that offer pickup are single hit. I think the multiple hits are just going to confuse them. Some will figure out to just hold the hammer down. But most are just going to keep clicking and get nowhere and start filing bug reports in the discord. I could tell them that some items take multiple hits to pickup and others single. But not everyone bothers to read the updates or plugin information.
  19. Awesome. Thank you for your response. I was going mental on this one.
  20. Okay. So with the prefab assets/prefabs/misc/casino/bigwheel/bigwheelbettingterminal.prefab/electrical_box_d It's actually blocking everything. Am I using the filter wrong? "EnforcedFilters": ["assets/prefabs/misc/casino/bigwheel/bigwheelbettingterminal.prefab/electrical_box_d"],
  21. I just noticed that betting terminals are lootable for fuses. They aren't in my config. If I try to block the prefab assets/content/props/electrical_boxes/electrical_box_d.prefab All electrical boxes are blocked. Edit. Wait. Hold on. That was my bad... BRB
  22. A have a request for after you finish your todo list Would you be able to create a new addon? Active event icons. Either use them as a text tag so you can put them on whatever page you want to. Or have them as their own page. Have the basics. Bradley, CH47, Cargo Ship/Plane, Oilrig (Large and small). But having additional ones for other plugins would always be a nice bonus. Plane Crash, Rain Of Fire, Guarded Crate, Harbor/Air/Water/Power/Sat Event. Things like that.
  23. Fusion 3.64

    Welcome Panel

    I have a request for some new text tags {servertime} {gametime} {ping} {serverfps} {grid} {playerposition} coordinates
  24. Fusion 3.64

    ATM Spawn incorrect

    @Mevent Now it's not spawning at the bandit camp OR the outpost when the server loads since the update. This is getting really old. Do you have any idea what would be causing the error I posted? I could just set the plugin to reload through TimedExecute. But if they happen to actually load with the server that time. If I reload the plugin they will vanish. And I'll have to reload it again. But I won't know that I'll need to reload it until a player tells me. This is an issue. There's no way around it. You may not be experiencing it. But other people are. So something is screwed up somewhere. A possible conflict? Maybe. But there needs to be some attempt at looking into this. I spent a lot of time transitioning my server over to the economics system as well as setting up NPCs and containers to drop RUSTNOTES. So I'm not ready to abandon this just yet. I mean maybe you can add something that will check to see if the Monuments ATMs are active on the map. And if they aren't. Then it will spawn them. Obviously only if it's active in the config.
  25. Fusion 3.64

    Bank System

    Please add spawn settings for more monuments. I have to go around on every new map and place 1x1 buildings with ATMs inside so they don't decay. This option would save me and probably multiple other server owners a lot of time that they could be putting towards something else more important if this was just built in. Places like the market, oxums, barns and fishing villages make the most sense.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.