- 53.33 kB
About Static Lootables
Ever wondered why Rust has so many desks, toilets, boxes and even washing machines but you've never been able to see the hidden secrets inside? Now you can!
With Static Lootables you can turn those boring props into loot containers filled with all sorts of goodies. Loot containers that aren't normally supposed to be looted. For best experience, have the UI scale set to 1.
Lootables are being refilled every in-game day.
- Highly customizable and intuitive system
- ZoneManager inclusion / exclusion (per lootable prefab OR global settings)
- Parented filtering
- Locked container system
- Hacking system
- Interaction icons (with template), customized text and opening container effects
- Individual lootable container refilling rates
- Consistent support & open to suggestions
Get the default loot-tables
They will be updated in the future. Add StaticLootables.json to your oxide/config folder.
Updated on 23th of October, 2021 #13: StaticLootables.json
To create your own custom icons, you can use this template: staticlootables_template.zip
Please make sure you maintain the margins as weird artifacts will show up if the icons are touching the edges of the icon, in-game.
- Supermarket Cash Register (locked, 500 HP)
- Cardboard Boxes
- Lockers (closed models are locked, 50 HP)
- File Cabinets (locked, 50 HP)
- Desks (locked, 250 HP)
- Kitchen Fridges
- Electrical Boxes
- Washing Machine
- Trash Bag
- Gas Pumps
- Toolboxes (locked, 100 HP)
- Plant Pots
- Kitchen Cooker (Underwater Labs)
- Pickup Truck (Rusty), Sedan A (Junkyard), Compact Car C (all locked, 75 HP), can be accessed anywhere but Junkyard
- Barge Coal
- Metal Crate (B) (locked, 500 HP; hackable, 120s, code resets every 300m)
Your suggestions are welcome!
If there are any ideas in regards to prefabs or possible loot to find in them, use the Discussion tab to let me know about it so I add it for everyone to use.
FOR BEST ENTERTAINMENT, USE THE DEFAULT SETTINGS OF THE PLUGIN.