About Double Jump
A plugin that allows you to double-jump in-game. Anti-hack FlyHack is being handled by the plugin and your previous FlyHack settings will be restored on plugin unload.
HOW IT WORKS
Just press the jump button (default is spacebar key) twice when willing to double-jump. Hold forward/backward/left/right to strongly jump into the directions, use the momentum to jump slightly higher than when stationary. To strongly jump upwards, right before pressing the jump button the second time, do not accelerate in any way, and only after in the air, do so.
Fall damage is disabled only when you hit the ground after double-jumping.
- DoubleJump.use: Will allow users to double-jump.
- OnlyOutside (true by default): Only allow players to double-jump when outside structures.
- Horizontal Jump Y-Velocity (7.5 by default): The vertical boost when accelerating forward/backward/leftward/rightward.
- Vertical Jump Y-Velocity (10 by default): The vertical boost when accelerating upwards only. With a good momentum, you can go literal places.
- EnableDoubleJumpFallDamage (false by default): When true, it simply does not manipulate the damage a player receives when falling.
- FallTime (0.75 by default): The time until it disables the velocity push of a player.
FOR BEST ENTERTAINMENT, USE THE DEFAULT SETTINGS OF THE PLUGIN.