Jump to content

CaptainNebulous

Member
  • Posts

    127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CaptainNebulous

  1. I do have one suggestion. IMO the font style for the text you have labeling the sections, and your credit for your plugin ("Made by Mr. Lou") should be a more natural looking style for a Rust monument. Currently it just looks like the text was directly pasted there, and is just kind of too generic and unworn... in a way. That's literally the only thing I found that I'd change about this.
    This is a very nice rendition of Merged Outpost that fits great on a vanilla server or a modded server.... take your pick! Plus - the developer is great! They almost immediately responded and took action when I asked about their prefab being updated for a recent game change. Not only that but they worked with me for a couple of days to get it right. I enjoyed the interaction quite a bit. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a nice addition to your server! If you have any problems this developer will respond very quickly!
  2. Just one more question. Some of these custom outposts still require the old SaddleVendorFix plugin. Pretty sure facepunch fixed it so they don't need that anymore though.. I assume yours does not for the saddle vendor to work?
  3. Here in case RustMaps doesn't update the CustomMapVehicleVendorFix plugin, this is a fixed one someone posted in RustEdit discord https://github.com/rusthb/Rust-CustomMapVehicleVendorFix If you click on the file in the github there is a button to download it directly so you don't actually have to copy and paste the code
  4. Hey I'm browsing around trying to decide which one of these to grab for my vanilla server. Was wondering if this will be updated with the new repairable heli pad for the next update? I know some devs are planning on it and some aren't. I want one that goes along with how it works in vanilla so I need one that will be updated with that new requirement.
  5. I run a server that is more on the vanilla side of things so I'd like a merged outpost that abides by the new design.... At least unless players absolutely hate it next wipe. Thus far I haven't heard much negative feedback about it
  6. Hello! I am considering purchasing this for the next force wipe on my server. Will this be updated with the new heli pad functionality (players now need to repair the heli pad before using it) before the update is released?
  7. So I've been using this plugin recently and for the first time ever I saw a non-test report in the console. But it didn't get sent to my discord. Used /testesp to make sure the webhook was still setup correctly and that worked. Just not the actual report. I also didn't see anything drawn on the screen when it happened and I happened to be pretty nearby
    Works perfectly! Good plugin
    What it does it does perfectly. My only complaint really is I ended up having to use another PVE plugin in order to get the customization I wanted. So I do think this plugin leaves something to be desired in regards to features. Then again it's only $20 and like I said it worked perfectly!
  8. Disregard this. For some reason after server restart it started behaving. Makes no sense but it works now!
  9. As the title describes, I have already updated to Update Checker 4.5.3, yet it is sending me discord messages saying I'm still on Update Checker 4.5.2 and need to upgrade. I even went inside the CS file to make sure it said the right version lol. Additionally, in console it says all plugins are "up to date"
  10. Saw this pop up in the console Failed to call hook 'OnItemPickup' on plugin 'SimplePVE v1.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.PlayersIsInZone (BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <27cdc1b197034b8595730fe93c1c7234>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.OnItemPickup (Item item, BasePlayer player) [0x000d4] in <27cdc1b197034b8595730fe93c1c7234>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x06002] in <27cdc1b197034b8595730fe93c1c7234>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  11. Failed to call hook 'OnItemPickup' on plugin 'SimplePVE v1.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.PlayersIsInZone (BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <f1abd9a639154fb080883267a70e0216>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.OnItemPickup (Item item, BasePlayer player) [0x000d4] in <f1abd9a639154fb080883267a70e0216>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.SimplePVE.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x06002] in <f1abd9a639154fb080883267a70e0216>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  12. So I've spawned this event several times and I have failed to spot it in the act of falling. Last time I had a server you could see the debris fall from the sky from quite a long distance away and it was pretty easy. Am I just missing it or is this effect possibly broken?
  13. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I don't see in the UI how to create a separate schedule for raiding. I want daily PVP (4 times a day) and raiding on weekends. I also can't seem to create multiple events for the same day? I just got back into this stuff after a few years off and may be a little rusty XD
  14. CaptainNebulous

    Console Spam

    Maybe that's it. I set them to 0 instead of 1.
  15. CaptainNebulous

    Console Spam

    I'm not sure to be honest. All I did was change the config so only player deaths, bradley, and heli would drop dog tags. It was spamming this error every few seconds so not sure if it was from people killing something or not.
  16. CaptainNebulous

    Console Spam

    Just bought this today and I'm getting this spamming [Oxide] 08:46 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'DTags v2.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at BasePlayer.GiveItem (Item item, BaseEntity+GiveItemReason reason) [0x0004c] in <583dea4f12954adeb3446abf14765a15>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.DTags.Give (BasePlayer player, System.Int32 itemID, System.Int32 amount) [0x0000a] in <b38ceb6528e44ddba15a95001d9264be>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.DTags.OnEntityDeath (BaseCombatEntity entity, HitInfo info) [0x00143] in <b38ceb6528e44ddba15a95001d9264be>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.DTags.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x000e5] in <b38ceb6528e44ddba15a95001d9264be>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <23ba99f131254889867c71f0bd137b1d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <157a94ee66ab4a7991faecd1eb84be3b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <157a94ee66ab4a7991faecd1eb84be3b>:0

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.