Jump to content

CupsOhJoe

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    365
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CupsOhJoe

  1. CupsOhJoe

    Hook

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  2. CupsOhJoe

    Hook

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  3. CupsOhJoe

    PVP Zone Status

    Just bought this with the impression it did work with Simple Status, it's been over 5 months and still support for Simple Status?
  4. CupsOhJoe

    Carbon issue??

  5. CupsOhJoe

    Skin Controller

    The Scroll UI seems to be cut off on the last line, It does not show the final ROW at the bottom. Would also love to see a toggle for the scroll UI as most users are not liking it.
  6. @SrMiller node:events:495 throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event ^ DiscordAPIError[50035]: Invalid Form Body name[USERNAME_INVALID_CONTAINS]: Username cannot contain "discord" at handleErrors (/home/container/node_modules/@discordjs/rest/dist/index.js:687:13) at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) at async BurstHandler.runRequest (/home/container/node_modules/@discordjs/rest/dist/index.js:786:23) at async _REST.request (/home/container/node_modules/@discordjs/rest/dist/index.js:1218:22) at async ButtonInteraction.reply (/home/container/node_modules/discord.js/src/structures/interfaces/InteractionResponses.js:111:5) at async Client.<anonymous> (/home/container/index.js:282:9) Emitted 'error' event on Client instance at: at emitUnhandledRejectionOrErr (node:events:398:10) at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:84:21) { requestBody: { files: [], json: { type: 4, data: { content: 'The action has been performed. Deleting the message in 30 seconds.', tts: false, nonce: undefined, embeds: undefined, components: undefined, username: undefined, avatar_url: undefined, allowed_mentions: undefined, flags: 64, message_reference: undefined, attachments: undefined, sticker_ids: undefined, thread_name: undefined } } }, rawError: { message: 'Invalid Form Body', code: 50035, errors: { name: { _errors: [ { code: 'USERNAME_INVALID_CONTAINS', message: 'Username cannot contain "discord"' } ] } } }, code: 50035, status: 400,
  7. At one point yes to check loot
  8. So when I trry to jump off, it keeps my moving as if I was still on the ship @The_Kiiiing
  9. CupsOhJoe

    Hook

    What does you config look like?
  10. CupsOhJoe

    TC Levels

    @Yun Hope you are feeling better, just wondering if there has been a fix for the losing of the HQM after restart?
  11. It was never intended for item ids but I can certainly take a look if I can implement. Will add to my todo list
  12. Any chance to get the new Harbor? @8o8 Designs
  13. CupsOhJoe

    TC Levels

    We are also facing this issue, hopefully when Yun is back to 100% this will get fixed. Got huge bases and they are at 95% Decay but losing 200K HQM after restart.
  14. CupsOhJoe

    Better Medicine

    If I recall that's how I got it to work correctly. Players didn't like it so I have since removed it.
  15. CupsOhJoe

    Better Medicine

    You need to pair the Permission in the Medicine plugin with the Crafting plugin
  16. Looks like Raid Protection is not working with new Retro TC. This may be due to it being a new ItemID @Mr01sam
  17. CupsOhJoe

    Skin Controller

    How about the NEW TC
  18. Correct, since every wipe OnPlayerSpwn is considered a new player start, I will take alook at this for a possible future update
  19. CupsOhJoe

    compilation error

    There are no issues. Everything is working perfectly!
  20. CupsOhJoe

    Map Issue

    World cache version mismatch: 9 != 1868833084 World File Outdated: HELHEIMISLANDrev0006LBb2
  21. Sorry about that, I will get that fixed in the description
  22. Make sure you have "" and not the word null if you do not want to run the command. If you use the parameter NULL it will error with that message. I will add a check in the next update.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.