About TC Levels
TCLevels is a plugin that will make your server more fun and have more things to do!
• Reduce the decay damage by tick;
• Upgrade the authorizations limit;
• Upgrade the building grade limit;
• Upgrade the storage capacity of the cupboard;
• Upgrade the stack size limit of the cupboard;
• Unlock some deployable items;
• Set a default building grade for the server;
• Modify the default decay;
• Keep the cupboard attributes when remove;
Make your server fun ^u^
The plugin has a unique permission, which allows the player to use the cupboard upgrade: tclevels.use
1. How many items can be blocked? and which?
You can block unlimited items and all items must be deployable or they will not be blocked.
2. Which area will be checked when i place my cupboard?
The entire privilege area will be checked. But you can also disable checks in the configuration file.
3. Could it cause conflict with any plugin?
Yes, but i am providing an API for the plugin so that other developers can integrate with it, so if there is a conflict, just go to the developer's plugin support and ask them to integrate it. Also if it is possible for me to integrate it from my plugin, i will do so without any problem.
// Gets the current cupboard allowed building grade limit // If the cupboard isn't provided, it will return the default building grade limit of the config; private BuildingGrade.Enum GetBuildingGradeLimit(BuildingPrivlidge? cupboard); // Gets the current cupboard decay multiplier // If the cupboard isn't provided, it will return the default decay multiplier of the config; private float GetDecayMultiplier(BuildingPrivlidge? cupboard); // Gets the current cupboard authorization limit // If the cupboard isn't provided, it will return the default auth limit of the config; private int GetAuthLimit(BuildingPrivlidge? cupboard); // Gets the current cupboard storage capacity // If the cupboard isn't provided it will throw an exception; private int GetCapacity(BuildingPrivlidge cupboard); // Gets a list of the cupboard blocked items // If the cupboard isn't provided it will return all locked items listed in the config; private List<string> GetLockedItems(BuildingPrivlidge? cupboard);