Jump to content

SlayersRust

Creator
  • Posts

    2,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by SlayersRust

  1. SlayersRust

    ChuteUp

    That would be really awesome to see! As we cannot add it to our server until that point
  2. SlayersRust

    ChuteUp

    Could we have a cooldown for using the /chuteup command and also functionality to support NoEscape to block /chuteup during Raid/Combat Block if needed else players just spam this to escape without these two options. I used this for my last plugin thank you ver much. These additions would make this plugin perfect!
  3. Are Rivers working on this map?? I know that saving maps in RustEdit the last few months broke the Rivers Water and made it undrinkable and also made no pumpkins,or Corn etc spawn next to river banks. is this fixed on your Map and is it saved in a version of Rust Edit that has working Rivers? Can you confirm before I put on a live server?
  4. I added this ad the Store Clerks name and helps new players understand instructions much better.
  5. Could we get some sort of warnings leading up to the end of the event for players within the event zone? Tons of players are reporting crates just disappearing or event disappearing all together without warning. So they kind of then wasted all their time waiting for event crates just to dissapear.
  6. SlayersRust

    Failed to call hook

    Keep getting errors onsendcommand in console on latest version. Here is the errors I get. Failed to call hook 'OnSendCommand' on plugin 'RoamTasks v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.RoamTasks.OnSendCommand (Network.Connection cn, System.String command, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <8acba0cda5cb418ca2b70097ea4b507f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RoamTasks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x008f0] in <8acba0cda5cb418ca2b70097ea4b507f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <cd9a02fd331347bd82d550bb1a9c8e9f>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0 Failed to call hook 'OnSendCommand' on plugin 'RoamTasks v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.RoamTasks.OnSendCommand (Network.Connection cn, System.String command, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <8acba0cda5cb418ca2b70097ea4b507f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RoamTasks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x008f0] in <8acba0cda5cb418ca2b70097ea4b507f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <cd9a02fd331347bd82d550bb1a9c8e9f>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0
  7. SlayersRust

    Not a Valid Meal

    Ended up working with the Ganja item!! Very exciting combination of plugins to make weed cookie recipes.
  8. SlayersRust

    Marine Island

    Can you confirm the river water is fresh water and drinkable and works on live servers? I know saving maps in current version of RustEdit can break water. Just want to confirm before purchase.
  9. I figured it out I had to add in the Cargo file again it was removed somehow
  10. Thank you for all the information I agree on this thank you
  11. SlayersRust

    Limit Entities

    What is the prefab for Powered Deluxe Christmas Lights? I feel like I"ve tried everything. This does not work "assets/prefabs/misc/xmas/poweredlights/xmas.advanced.lights.deployed.prefab" This works for regular christmas lights "assets/prefabs/misc/xmas/christmas_lights/xmas.lightstring.deployed.prefab" Also cannot seem to find correct items for these assets/prefabs/deployable/sofa/seats/sofaseat.prefab assets/prefabs/deployable/sofa/sofa.pattern.deployed.prefab assets/prefabs/misc/trophy/twitchtrophy.sitem.asset
  12. Can we have Skinned Weapons be allowed for Robbery? For some reason no skinned weapons can be used for robberies
  13. That is true I just disabled this feature and made sure to not allow non-owners to do anything else. No problems so far.
  14. SlayersRust

    Not a Valid Meal

    Seems fun I'll give it a try and report back how it works!
  15. SlayersRust

    Not a Valid Meal

    It ended up working once a player found it, I just couldn't give to myself. ONE MORE QUESTION! I want to add low medium and high quality weed cookies, Im curious if it's possible to use Low quality weed custom item from ganja plugin as a cooking ingredient??
  16. SlayersRust

    Not a Valid Meal

    Here is my Config, see attached, Cooking.json
  17. SlayersRust

    Not a Valid Meal

    Trying to add a new recipe card and meal but keeps saying not a valid meal and not showing up when unwrapping card. Anything look wrong here? I want to add low medium and high quality weed cookies, Also curious if it's possible to use Low quality weed custom item from ganja plugin as a cooking ingredient?? https://codefling.com/plugins/ganja "lowqualityweedcookie": { "enabled": true, "shortname": "fish.cooked", "skin": 2579285324, "description": "A Terrible Weed Cookie.", "duration": 60, "buffs": { "Madness": 0.5 }, "Commands to run when the player consumes the food [key = command, value = description]": null, "Commands to run when the food buff expires": null, "persistThroughDeath": false, "cookTime": 15.0, "useCooldown": 0.0, "permissionToCook": null, "dropWeight": 100, "Ingredients for meal": { "flour": 2, "sugar": 1, "spices": 1, "chocolate bar": 2
  18. SlayersRust

    XPerience

    I noticed no players get Experience from looting the crates in "Armored Train Event" Plugin but they get Experience from Crates in Convoy Event Plugin. Why is that? https://codefling.com/plugins/armored-train
  19. Possible to Block Stealing of Bradley Gibs for harvesting by non-event owners?
  20. Getting this error and not sure what it means or how to fix. Any advice? Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MonumentOwner v1.3.8' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'Cargo' was not present in the dictionary.) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <2161c9885dd04ff291b79db9349c4b9b>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentOwner.OnEntitySpawned (CargoShip cargo) [0x00081] in <9cbc5b1efce845b8acb3286b17cd2b66>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentOwner.OnServerInitialized () [0x00084] in <9cbc5b1efce845b8acb3286b17cd2b66>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentOwner.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00d29] in <9cbc5b1efce845b8acb3286b17cd2b66>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <cd9a02fd331347bd82d550bb1a9c8e9f>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <b76ec77c47d1449e92b2baab8603843d>:0 Loaded plugin MonumentOwner v1.3.8 by jtedal
  21. SlayersRust

    Limit Entities

    This fixed my issue thank you mate!
  22. It only seems to effect this "Can collectable items (diesel, cards) be pickup if not an owner:": true, so also hemp, ore and wood collectables. So I set this to true for now.
  23. It only seems to effect this "Can collectable items (diesel, cards) be pickup if not an owner:": true, so also hemp, ore and wood collectables. So I set this to true for now.
  24. When I opened a support ticket with the developer of this plugin they said they were willing to work on a solution which was good news. I really appreciate you helping because both XPerience and Monument Owner are the two key components of my PVE server.
  25. SlayersRust

    Limit Entities

    What is the correct Prefab for the Windmill? I feel like I have tried them all now and keep getting error. Wind Turbinegenerator.wind.scrap-1819763926Converts kinetic energy harvested from the wind into electricity. Amount generated will vary depending on wind speed. Higher altitudes will yield stronger winds. https://rust.fandom.com/wiki/Wind_Turbine

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.