Jump to content

SlayersRust

Creator
  • Posts

    2,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by SlayersRust

  1. SlayersRust

    Sky Base

    Have you figured out how to connect the foundations?
  2. SlayersRust

    Bradley through map

    Okay thank you. I set t a very slow speed of 1.0 for the Bradley to drop but it still just seems to fall from the sky. Seemed to work fine before Rust update on Forced Wipe
  3. SlayersRust

    Bradley through map

    No matter what speed I set the Bradley Drops to it flies right through the ground with no Parachute. How do I fix this? Here is the speed I use "Parachute Drag (Lower = Faster. eg: 0.6)": 1.0,
  4. SlayersRust

    Bradley Drops

    No matter what speed I set the Bradley Drops to it flies right through the ground with no Parachute. How do I fix this? Here is the speed I use "Parachute Drag (Lower = Faster. eg: 0.6)": 1.0,
  5. SlayersRust

    Kamo Island

    Wanted to report for Kamo Island that the monument at R22 you can hook into the electricity and run a pass through for FREE Electricity. I think could be fixable if you made it so the ceiling light inputs were unreachable and raised up a bit. https://codefling.com/maps/kamo-island
  6. SlayersRust

    BetterTC

    Could you add the NEW Skins to this plugin please?
  7. Okay thank you for letting me know! This would be a really cool option because also the colors for say Wepoansmith is far too dark for the chat etc
  8. How to change the Chat Titles? For example if I wanted to make [Miner] look like [ß—MINERß—] could I do this?
  9. How to change the Chat Titles? For example if I wanted to make [Miner] look like [ß—MINERß—] could I do this?
  10. Has this issue been fixed with the plugin???
  11. What is Max Level each profession can reach?
  12. Anyone else having issues where players cannot fly a Minicopter into the Large Oil Rig Zone? It just says vehicles are not allowed here, how do I fixe this issue?
  13. Could you add an exclude perm added to the reflect plugin? I have a PVE Zone on my PVE/PVP Server at Airfield Monument and I'd like to add the exclude Permission when players enter this zone, then when they leave the zone this permission would be removed. This would make this plugin perfect and usable in many situations for PVE Server owners!
    Great plugin! I use it so my players can creatively noclip within their tc range to have more fun and quicker building. Plugin has many more options than any other one like it. This plugin is top notch I'd recommend!
  14. Okay so it's like an event that stays permanently spawned in an area. I get it. What commands do players use to enter and leave the event?
  15. SlayersRust

    Kamo Island

    Can you confirm if the water rom rivers and lakes is drinkable on this map? I know there was an issue on RustEdit when saving maps with water. Version 1.0.3
  16. Do these Puzzles have automatic event spawning and ending for them?
  17. Respawn Buttons stuck on a players screen after death for some reason when he was alive. Major bug how can we fix this? I had to remove the plugin for now until this will be resolved.
  18. SlayersRust

    Space

    I have not, but I've used it on other custom maps with no problems and I find it's best to make it only spawn above the ocean. That way if players fall from the sky at any points at least they land in water.
  19. SlayersRust

    Limit Entities

    This would be pretty neat idea
  20. How do I change the Color and what it says for the levels being shown in chat??? I want it to say LVL15 like that and in army Green. Right now its just the numbers 15 and bright green
    This is one of the best Maps I've come across lately! The custom monuments where players can build are incredibly unique and add such interest to the map. Terrain is well designed and we found no issues with it at all. Will give this map 10/10!!!
  21. SlayersRust

    Turret Fury

    I did contact him but he's been active for months I believe can't get any response sadly.
  22. SlayersRust

    PveMode

    Possible to Block Stealing of Bradley Gibs for harvesting by non-event owners within the Convoy Plugin?
  23. Thank yoU!

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.