-
Posts
874 -
Joined
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Fusion 3.64
-
- 861 comments
-
- #shop
- #shop ui
-
(and 26 more)
Tagged with:
- #shop
- #shop ui
- #store
- #market
- #server rewards
- #gui shop
- #custom items
- #rust shop
- #mevent
- #market system
- #marketplace
- #buy
- #sell
- #in game
- #economics
- #humannpc
- #market and magazine
- #gui
- #money exchange
- #rust shop plugin
- #shop system
- #best shop
- #best rust shop
- #shop items
- #shop mevent
- #shop in menu
- #shop gui
- #halloween
-
I use https://code.visualstudio.com/ to edit my configs. Just use CTRL+F then paste !SpawnsController.Instance.Test into the search field. Hit enter and it'll bring you right to it. It also has the option to replace all entries with another entry. Great for doing group edits on a config if you have to change glue to sticks one like 23 lines for example. Lifesaver on BotSpawn when making massive changes to the serverwide behavior to the bots.
-
- 198 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #rust plugin
- #custom rust plugin
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
One of my admins was in there. But you're right. Though sadly this logic doesn't apply to everyone. Also I have it so players have to wait until a raid is finished or times out before they can start another. So if a base is fucked like this one is and you can't tell until you blow through the wall, it's locked to you and you can't do anything about it. I could reload the plugin. But if I do it screws all the other active raids. So I managed to get the line swap in before the 12:30 restart. And it looks like it worked. A new base spawned right next to the area I just posted. I'm guessing that means that it managed to see the rock formations? I do not understand code at all. So removing a ! confuses me even more lol.
-
Found a bug. If you go to a static pump jack and look at the blue barrel with the black hose coming out of it, depending on your distance from it, either looking left or right if you are further back. Top to very bottom if you are close. Will change from open to check for liquids. All barrels on the static quarries do this. But so far "personal" quarries and pumps seem untouched.
-
Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'PunishAttacker v1.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.IsClanMemberOrAlly (System.UInt64 userID, System.UInt64 targetID) [0x00013] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.IsAlly (System.UInt64 userID, System.UInt64 targetID) [0x00014] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.OnEntityTakeDamage (BasePlayer victim, HitInfo info) [0x00144] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PunishAttacker.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x005d1] in <829ae62ea5454b048c51407925fb40ce>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <60c318df79ed41688ea59335e48d61ad>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <9882f28dc2204b4dba514a9ad18f5042>:0 Not sure if this is just me, but figured I should post.
-
Okay. I think I know what it was. I'm only running this on my test server at the moment. Only machines running are at the "casino" running through the XDCasino plugin. This will wipe and be placed again every server reset. I'm guessing that's the reason why. I placed an arcade machine at another location and the scores saved through the restart. So my bad. All good now. Looking forward to the Arcade Machine Reward update with the Economics addition
-
- 861 comments
-
- #shop
- #shop ui
-
(and 26 more)
Tagged with:
- #shop
- #shop ui
- #store
- #market
- #server rewards
- #gui shop
- #custom items
- #rust shop
- #mevent
- #market system
- #marketplace
- #buy
- #sell
- #in game
- #economics
- #humannpc
- #market and magazine
- #gui
- #money exchange
- #rust shop plugin
- #shop system
- #best shop
- #best rust shop
- #shop items
- #shop mevent
- #shop in menu
- #shop gui
- #halloween
-
And this is what happens when I don't wear my glasses. Thanks for the response. Looks like this one won't get fixed lol
-
@Mevent Request: Allow players to deposit economics balance. I'm running RustRewards. Players gain points through set actions. So there's a lot of Economics points that they aren't able to deposit or transfer to other players. I have "Economy Settings": { "Use own economic system?": true, "Plugin name": "Economics", "Balance add hook": "Deposit", "Balance remove hook": "Withdraw", "Balance show hook": "Balance" }, set so I figured I should be able to transfer them. But I'm guessing that's not a thing. Or maybe I'm just missing something somewhere? I see that you're able to set points for pickups and boxes etc. But I'm not able to replace RustRewards entirely with how things run in the plugin.
-
Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'RustNET v0.1.31' (NullReferenceException: ) at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component.GetComponentFastPath(UnityEngine.Component,System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[T] () [0x00021] in <c8dc2b468d1841099baa4dd8a110cc44>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustNET.OnPlayerInput (BasePlayer player, InputState input) [0x0006d] in <32c5b12a7d754c7281866e3e144bde15>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RustNET.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00389] in <32c5b12a7d754c7281866e3e144bde15>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <31122a27a2414cd799150f8677cf39d4>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <0fbce81d88d64454b3e7abb24df7026b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <0fbce81d88d64454b3e7abb24df7026b>:0 This come up in console every time I interact with an "ATM". I have no idea why it's saying that version number since I'm using the latest. "[Info ( "Ruster.NET", "Raul-Sorin Sorban", "2.2.0" )]" I've uploaded it a couple times to make sure and same result.
