- 39.54 kB
About Personal Marketplace
**Special Black Friday/Cyber Monday HALF PRICE For Limited Time Only**
Let your players shop from the safety of their own bases. Give them the ability to place & pickup their own drone Marketplaces, plus they look cool! With all the necessary configurable options, players will love this on any type of server, PvP or PvE.
- Support for Friends, Clans, Teams
- Works with rewards shops like Server Rewards, Economics etc.
- Force on foundation (optional)
- Pickup with hammer or chat command
- Allow multiple marketplaces (optional)
- Allow players to craft (optional)
- Configurable crafting cost
- More control with optional permissions
- Drop item if building underneath destroyed (optional)
- Lose condition on pickup (optional)
- Checks for space before placing (prevents clipping through structures)
- /marketplace.give (give to self)
- /marketplace.give <PlayerName> (give to player)
- /marketplace.pickup (Or hit with hammer)
- /marketplace.clear (Clear ALL stored marketplace data)
- /marketplace.clear <SteamID> (Remove marketplace data for player)
(Use console command in reward shops)
- personalmarketplace.admin (Required for give & clear commands)
How to Place.
As there is no deployable marketplace item in Rust, the plugin uses the large wooden box planner to help guide and align the Marketplace where you want to place it. Keep in mind the marketplace is a very large item, so it is only a guide to help align it. Make sure to place it far away from where you stand and from buildings, if there is not enough room you will not be able to place and you will get a chat message to tell you this. If you don’t get the position right first time, no worries, just pick it up and try again until happy with the placement. Use caution if marketplace condition is enabled, picking up the marketplace too many times will cause it to break and it is NOT repairable!
Marketplaces are better placed in the middle of a 3x4 or larger foundation for best placement (see below image), but can be placed on open terrain or floors if allowed as such in the config:
Custom Icon (to use in reward shops etc): https://rustynuts.gg/pmicon.png