Jump to content

aimacak

Member
  • Posts

    1,839
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by aimacak

  1. aimacak

    NPC Loot

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. aimacak

    No air drop guards.

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. aimacak

    No air drop guards.

    @Greis Hello, I apologize for the long silence.. If the FancyDrop developer makes the SupplyDrop spawn on a timer server‑side, so that it is processed by the hook I mentioned above, you will have NPCs from BetterNpc when they appear, but in other spawn scenarios, KpucTaJI is against adding NPCs — for example, when calling SupplyDrop using a Supply Signal grenade.
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. aimacak

    NRE on next tick

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  13. aimacak

    spam is back

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. aimacak

    Error Webrequest

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  16. Yes, you’re right, I apologize. I’ve added this to the roadmap; I can’t say anything about when it will be added.
  17. Hello, Why do you want the number of crates specifically, when you can now specify the number of prefabs inside them?
  18. aimacak

    Prevent event start

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  19. aimacak

    Prevent event start

    @Kobani Hello again, I apologize for all this confusion. I discussed this with KpucTaJI once more, and in fact, we can’t prevent the event from starting just because a player is on the monument, because players might abuse this, so KpucTaJI won’t add this. Once again, I apologize; for some reason, when your suggestion was first added to the roadmap, it wasn’t properly discussed. In one of my previous messages, I merely confirmed that it was on the roadmap, and now I’ve decided to double‑check whether this is indeed correct.
  20. aimacak

    Old wolf prefab detected

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. aimacak

    Bikers

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  22. aimacak

    Bikers

    Hello, I apologize for not responding to you; this has also been added to the roadmap.
  23. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  24. aimacak

    Wave timer?

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  25. aimacak

    Markers and other stuff

    Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.