aimacak
Member-
Posts
1,846 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
13
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by aimacak
-
Hello, can you provide some additional information? Which plugin does this happen in? Screenshots, videos, plugin configuration, whatever.. And can you send the full error code from the server logs file?
-
Thanks, yeah, i found it. Replace please this method in *.cs this is a good fix, at least until the fix from KpucTaJI. The thing was, when security killed Scientist, a wave of new security appeared, and it became attached to Scientist, but it no longer exists. In this fix, if the Scientsit no longer exist, they will be attached to the Pilot. private IEnumerator DestroySnowmobile(SnowmobileData data) { yield return CoroutineEx.waitForSeconds(1f); if (data.Driver.IsExists()) { data.Driver.EnsureDismounted(); data.Driver.Kill(); } ScientistNPC driver = SpawnSnowmobileNpc(data.Snowmobile.transform.position, false, false); _ins.NpcSpawn.Call("SetParent", driver, Scientist.IsExists() ? Scientist.transform : Pilot.transform, Vector3.zero, 1f); Scientists.Add(driver); if (data.Passenger.IsExists()) { data.Passenger.EnsureDismounted(); data.Passenger.Kill(); } ScientistNPC passenger = SpawnSnowmobileNpc(data.Snowmobile.transform.position, false, false); _ins.NpcSpawn.Call("SetParent", passenger, Scientist.IsExists() ? Scientist.transform : Pilot.transform, Vector3.zero, 1f); Scientists.Add(passenger); if (_ins.ActivePveMode) _ins.PveMode.Call("EventAddScientists", _ins.Name, new HashSet<ulong> { driver.net.ID.Value, passenger.net.ID.Value }); yield return CoroutineEx.waitForSeconds(1f); if (data.Snowmobile.IsExists()) { EntityFuelSystem fuelSystem = data.Snowmobile.GetFuelSystem() as EntityFuelSystem; fuelSystem.GetFuelContainer().inventory.ClearItemsContainer(); data.Snowmobile.Kill(); } Snowmobiles.Remove(data); }
-
BetterNPC Suggestion: Progressive NPC Difficulty Levels
aimacak replied to SpookyBoo12's Support Report in Support
@SpookyBoo12 Hello again, we've added this to the roadmap, I can't say anything about the timing of the addition. -
Does this happen every time the event launches?
-
Hello, I'm sorry that I didn't have time to answer you here P.S. the problem was solved in Mad Mappers Discord. Thanks.
-
Hello, turn off all spawn points in the data/BetterNpc/Monument/ folder? no, there is no such function, you can download files to a PC and make a massive change via Notepad++ or some other program. If I understood you correctly, of course..
-
@Watcher Hello again Check it out after the fixes from the FerryTerminalEvent's ticket, if the situation persists, please send your config, I will try to repeat it.
-
Hello, I'm sorry for the long answer. 1) Regarding the error: Main thread stalling: Write queue at capacity, waiting for write thread... you need to change the map marker from advanced to basic in the event configuration, this is due to the combination of the large number of players and running events with this type of marker in one moment. 2) Regarding messages from ArcticBaseEvent: open ArcticBaseEvent.cs on 3384 line and delete this block: if (isMount && npc.NavAgent.enabled) { npc.NavAgent.destination = npc.transform.position; npc.NavAgent.isStopped = true; npc.NavAgent.enabled = false; } 3) Regarding NRE: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at UnityEngine.Bindings.ThrowHelper.ThrowNullReferenceException (System.Object obj) [0x00018] in <7ef4b7e39e5e4212acadbf6d2e50d7fa>:0 at UnityEngine.Component.get_transform () [0x00006] in <7ef4b7e39e5e4212acadbf6d2e50d7fa>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ArcticBaseEvent+ControllerArcticBaseEvent+<DestroySnowmobile>d__323.MoveNext () [0x000bc] in <fccf553dfa504f5f9d24a6d59b8d1206>:0 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <7ef4b7e39e5e4212acadbf6d2e50d7fa>:0 I couldn't get such an error, there is a high probability that this is due to server performance due to a flood due to advanced map markers, I asked KpucTaJI about this, but you also check if you will have this error after changing map marker to basic and fixing it in *.cs
-
I know, but what part of that requires an explanation?
-
but why are you create a ticket in Harbor Event branch? i have this error too on Ferry Terminal, and yeah, its from nexus cargo.. my bad. thanks, ill say about it to KpucTaJI. But with bears for me everything fine...
-
I don't understand what it means to almost not move, I tested the BossMonster last night, the bears were moving as usual. As for the sounds, I told you that this is most likely a mistake of the game, not the plug-ins, something appears there periodically, the plug-in does nothing with the sounds. I also answered you about spawn, I'm not sure what exactly you need to clarify from this, everything seems to be clear. i think this message must appears in your server console: [AnimalSpawn] Old wolf prefab detected. Rust removed old wolves in the June update, so a bear was spawned instead. AnimalSpawn is being updated for Gen2 animals
-
- 46 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #supermarket
- #crates
- (and 20 more)
-
Hello again, check hook in 3.3.9 NpcSpawn for this Added the OnCustomNpcTakeDamage hook to override the plugin's behavior when an NpcSpawn Npc takes damage
-
Hello, the error is not from the plugin, informational messages are displayed in the server console about the transformation of wolves into bears, KpucTaJI specially added them so that administrators understand what is happening.
-
Hello, what do you mean?
-
Hello, sorry for the long reply, fixed in version 1.1.4, right?
-
Hello, this error indicates that you have a preset FarmerBeekeeper installed in some spawn point from BetterNpc (data/BetterNpc/) , but there is no such preset in NpcSpawn (data/NpcSpawn/Preset/). NpcSpawn contains only the default preset, of course) Therefore, BetterNpc is a separate, paid plugin that comes with pre-installed spawn points and presets for them.
-
@hid333 Try it in same situation like on your video, but first you need increase value for "Attack Range Multiplier" in data file of Evil, you can begin from 3.0 value I don't think there could be a better solution for such complex terrain at least not until the switch to the new nav mesh but even then, I doubt NPCs would be able to climb that staircase from the ground. ADDED: Added in NpcSpawn 3.3.8, check please Bosses behavior
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
Have you waited so long, and you gave up right before fixes? I found what you were talking about... And I disagree with you about Discord, because as you said, yes, we have a language barrier, but it will be everywhere, but Discord has more features, at least we can share files, I can send you a plugin with fixes for tests, I can log in to your server if you don't mind , etc . All this sometimes helps in solving problems, I didn't just say that you can just discuss, but you can try to find a solution. That's why I'm inviting you to Discord, not to get to know each other better, but to solve your problem, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that) In this case, I would send you a plugin for testing so that you can check the behavior and give feedback, perhaps you will note something else. Due to the language barrier, I will clarify that there is no negativity in my message, even if it may seem like it to you
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
Do I understand correctly that you don't want to communicate in the discord? It was just more convenient than in the forum mode, in realtime mode we solved everything quickly enough with hairybeanstalk The first thing that comes to mind is why don't you swap the Boss on video weapon for a long-range one? Also, in the settings, you can enable invisibility in cases where the Boss cannot reach the player.
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
-
Hello, sorry for the long reply, I gave this information to KpucTaJI, because I think that I, as an intermediary, will be superfluous here and you will understand each other faster without me. You can also create a ticket in Mad Mappers, there is a chance that he will respond faster there, but I do not promise.. summer..
