Jump to content

aimacak

Member
  • Posts

    1,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by aimacak

  1. aimacak

    Boss Monster

    Hello, can you tell me how you specified the coordinates and in which file? The /savepos {BossName} command specifies the local coordinates to the nearest monument. There should be no problems with this coordinate setting, of course, unless you set a position near small monuments such as the Power SubStation and others, because there may probably be different terrain on different maps next to them.
  2. aimacak

    Question

    Hello again, added to the roadmap
  3. Hello, there is no point in duplicating tickets, this is a Rust problem, you can see exactly the same behavior with default scientist. Many plugins have a corpse removal feature, buggy corpses are one of the reasons. Moreover, I tried to reproduce it from your picture, but I can't make the corpse fall through. discussed here: https://codefling.com/files/support/31235-bodies-and-backpacks-falling-through-the-map-after-death/
  4. aimacak

    Cannot get event owner

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. aimacak

    Question

    Hello, I'm going to ask KpucTaJI about this. To be honest, BossMonster has accumulated a lot of things in the roadmap...
  6. Oh, thanks.. but you wrote that your bags are missing, but you don't even have the removal of corpses from Bosses enabled, these corpses have been bugged in textures for all the 6 years that I've known rust.
  7. aimacak

    Npc Location

    Hello, the logs indicate that you have incorrect NPC positions, they cannot move in them. Have you checked your event configurations? Why do you think NpcSpawn is the problem if the error points to one of your events?
  8. Hello, actually NpcSpawn, which uses the BossMonster plugin, does nothing with these bags, it just removes the corpse of the npc, Rust does everything else. This has already been discussed, perhaps sometime later, when some functionality of bags is added, this moment can also be played, but it may not be... It's important that you understand what I mean correctly. But out of my interest, I ask if you know how to accurately reproduce this situation?
  9. Hello, its already in roadmap. You can using my fix before official release. internal void SpawnCargoCrate(LootContainer crate) { if (Cargo == null || crate.GetParentEntity() != Cargo) return; if (crate is HackableLockedCrate hackCrate) { if (HackCrates.ContainsKey(hackCrate)) return; SetHackCrate(hackCrate, _config.CargoHackCrates); } else { if (Crates.ContainsKey(crate)) return; SetCrate(crate, _config.CargoCrates.FirstOrDefault(x => x.Prefab == crate.PrefabName)); } //if (_ins.ActivePveMode) _ins.PveMode.Call("EventAddCrates", _ins.Name, new HashSet<ulong> { crate.net.ID.Value }); if (_ins.ActivePveMode) { _ins.PveMode.Call("EventAddCrates", _ins.Name, new HashSet<ulong> { crate.net.ID.Value }); } crate.EnableSaving(false); }
  10. aimacak

    plugin

    We discussed it in discord, just copied the pictures to the specified folder again
  11. aimacak

    plugin

    Can you add me to the discord? @shrpndfcsd
  12. aimacak

    plugin

    Hello, yes, as the plugin wrote to you in the console, you did not upload the images to the specified folder, check the images in the archive with the plugin that you downloaded and the images in the same folder on your server. [NpcSpawn] Image Preset_KpucTaJl was not found. Maybe you didn't upload it to the .../oxide/data/Images/ folder
  13. aimacak

    NPC are moving faster

    Hello, this happens under certain conditions, according to my observations, when the NPC is on the verge of its ChaseRange, I did not notice this under other conditions, so I do not think it is very critical for the players, but I agree, it should not be like this. Moreover, this does not always happen, because I tried to show it to KpucTaJI, but it was not possible to show exactly the behavior that I saw initially, as usual ... I think it has to do with new navmesh, because NpcSpawn didn't have any updates that would affect it, and there's no need to. Of course, when KpucTaJI is online, I will try to discuss this with him again.
  14. aimacak

    Cannot get event owner

    Everything fine for me with your config, just change prestart time to 1 second. If you are sure that you know how the cooldowns system works in PveMode, and you are sure that you do not have an active cooldown for the event, and there is no specified time for this event in the /eventstime command or higher than the cooldown time in your configuration, then this is probably some kind of strange conflict with another plugin. Try to unload all plugins, except the necessary ones, these are NpcSpawn, PveMode, WaterEvent, may be TruePVE and check event behavior again. You can also add me to discord, maybe I'll see something else when ill see your screen. @shrpndfcsd
  15. aimacak

    OilRig and LargeOilRig

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. aimacak

    OilRig and LargeOilRig

    We found the reason in discord. The new navigation grid has a parameter that controls the distance from the shore at which the new navigation grid will be generated. By default, it is 100 meters. maxShoreDistance Oil rigs are an exception on the procedural map, and regardless of this parameter, a navigation grid is generated on them. For some reason, this exception did not work on a custom map, and the navigation grid was generated only after increasing this parameter to 1000 and rebuilding the navigation grid with the command: rustnav.rebuild I do not know on all custom maps whether this is the case or not, but on the custom map that f0kus used, this was exactly the problem. To visually draw your navigation grid, use the command: rustnav.draw
  17. aimacak

    NRE

    Hello, thanks, and you are right. Its already in roadmap, you can add this check: private object OnEntityTakeDamage(ScientistNPC entity, HitInfo info) { //if (entity == null || info == null) return null; if (entity == null || info == null || entity.net == null) return null; if (_controllers.ContainsKey(entity.net.ID.Value)) {
  18. aimacak

    Cannot get event owner

    Strange.. Can’t you become the owner only on this event? That is, it doesn’t reset, but it’s never set? Does a message about owner appear in the chat when an NPC is attacked? You can send your config, I’ll try with yours, because I have no ideas.. I’ll try asking KpucTaJI...
  19. aimacak

    OilRig and LargeOilRig

    Перед предыдущим сообщением я проверял оба типа навигационной сетки с новым навмешем (мне кажется на нём вообще без разницы, какой тип указывать ), и у меня они везде передвигаются. Можете добавить в дискорде? @shrpndfcsd
  20. aimacak

    Water Event

    @Deicide @Joe Estes Hello, unfortunately, at the moment I can only suggest trying this event on the new navigation mesh. I think that its related with custom navmesh.. But, ofc, its on your own. They don’t run through doors.. but they can’t pass through some doors at all, for example, through the red room, even if it’s open, because for some reason the navmesh isn’t generated there — you can verify this using the in‑game console command: rustnav.draw Also, they won’t throw grenades through doors; at least, I can’t manage to replicate that. If you want to give it a try, you need to: comment out one line in WaterEvent.cs, 3079 string: //_ins.NpcSpawn.Call("SetCustomNavMesh", npc, closer.transform, navmesh); and change the server convar: rustnav.maxshoredistance 1000 which is responsible for creating the navmesh away from the island; by default, this value is 100 meters, and the event appears approximately 600–700 meters from the island.
  21. aimacak

    Cargo Ship Improvements?

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  22. aimacak

    Cargo Ship Improvements?

    Oh, find file configuration.json in RustEdit folder and make true in this setting: "Show all prefabs (WARNING: Some prefabs may not work or break the editor/your map)": true
  23. aimacak

    Cargo Ship Improvements?

    I’m not really an expert on it either, but it’s all quite simple: create an empty map prefab list -> cargoshiptest, drag it onto the map, change the coordinates in the window that appears to 0,0,0, prefab lsit -> Npc Spawner or something similar -> move it to the spot you like, and change Global to Local in the window and now you have the coordinates for BetterNpc Let me know when we can close the ticket, I’m not rushing you, just for mutual understanding
  24. aimacak

    server cannot start/Freeze

    We discussed it in Discord; BossMonster had versions 2.2.0, and the fixes for this were added in 2.2.1. Please be careful I think we can close it
  25. Hello, its already in roadmap. If you want you can using my fix before official release. find this method in HarborEvent.cs private void OnDestroy() and change this: if (Cargo.IsExists()) Cargo.Kill(); to this: if (Cargo.IsExists()) { List<BaseEntity> children = new List<BaseEntity>(Cargo.children); foreach (BaseEntity child in children) { if (!child.IsExists()) continue; if (child is BasePlayer || child is PlayerCorpse) { child.SetParent(null, true, true); } else if (child is DroppedItemContainer container) { Rigidbody rb = container.GetComponent<Rigidbody>(); if (rb != null) { rb.isKinematic = false; rb.useGravity = true; rb.WakeUp(); } child.SetParent(null, true, true); } else if (child is DroppedItem droppedItem) { droppedItem.SendMessage("BecomeActive", SendMessageOptions.DontRequireReceiver); droppedItem.SetParent(null, true, true); } } Cargo.Kill(); }

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.