About Armored Train
This plugin will add an armored train to your server, which can travel both in the subway and by rail.
It can consist of any number of wagons. A helicopter can accompany it.
Bradley, npc, turrets, simsites can be installed on the train.
The plugin allows you to create any number of train presets, for which the order of wagons, the helicopter preset, the probability of spawn and the duration of patrolling can be specified. Each wagon or locomotive can be configured separately. Any speed can be set by the locomotive.
If there is no spawn of trains on the surface on your custom map, read the section “Custm spawn points”
Custom spawn points
If you are using a custom map in which there are no spawn trains on the surface, but there is a railway, then for the train to work on the surface, you need to add custom spawn points of the train.
- Stand at the point where you want the train to spawn
- Enter the command /atrainpoint
- If you receive a message that a point has been created, enable “Use custom spawn coordinates [true/false]” in config
For correct operation, it is recommended to create several spawn points of the train
Chat commands (only for administrators)
- /atrainstart– launches the event in a random configuration
- /atrainstart <trainPresetName> – launches the event in the <trainPresetName> configuration
- /atrainstop– stops the event
- /atrainpoint– creates a custom spawn point of the train in your position
Console commands (RCON only)
- atrainstart– launches the event in a random configuration
- atrainstart <trainPresetName> – launches the event in the <trainPresetName> configuration
- atrainstop – stops the event
Dependencies (optional, not required)
- True PVE
- GUI Announcements
- Server Rewards
- bool IsArmoredTrainActive()
- bool StopArmoredTrain()
- bool StartArmoredTrainEvent()
- bool EndArmoredTrainEvent()
Contact me in Discord: Adem#9554