-
Posts
874 -
Joined
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Fusion 3.64
-
Found an exploit. { "» Display name": "Card Table", "» Command for give": "cardtable.give", "» Quantity": 1, "» Data": { " Item shortname": "cardtable", " Skin": 0, " Amount": 1, " Condition": 0.0, " Max condition": 0.0, " Ammo": 0, " Ammotype shortname": null, " Content (mods)": null } }, If you use this, every time you remove/pickup a door closer you get a card table. Apparently you get it every time you remove any other items according to another player. He wouldn't clarify if he was using the RemoverTool or just the hammer. But he wouldn't stop talking about it. When I asked for clarification they never responded. So at the very least the door closer is an issue.
-
Apparently you aren't allowed to remove scrap from the crafting requirements lol. I've added items to it like chairs and small stashes. Stones to represent the materials to make the cinder blocks. I keep trying to remove scrap. But it keeps putting it back in. Not saying I won't want scrap in there in the end. I might change the list. Just saying it's a thing.
- 18 comments
-
- #fun
- #krunghcrow
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 110 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #lighting
- #automation
- (and 7 more)
-
Raidable Bases (Tier 3 Package) - Plugin sold separately. Bundle available.
Fusion 3.64 commented on nivex's file in Bases
-
Understood on the second part. The first part though, I'm not currently running LootDefender on my live server. It was my test server where I found the double drop conflict. So it wasn't that. I haven't seen it myself. I'll have to give it a go tomorrow and see if I can replicate it. Some players bark more than others. So I don't know how wide spread. Or repeatable this may be.
-
So I did actually find a bug. Well a conflict. Calling hook CanLootPlayer resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: PreventLooting - False (Boolean), RusterNET (True (Boolean)) It makes sleepers lootable. The message spams in chat that you can't loot (which isn't normal). And you can go right into their inventory. If I unload the plugin the protection works again.
-
Had this pop up in the chat feed today. I guess it's been an ongoing thing. It may be related to FirearmModifier. Though I don't have any health alterations set. And from what they say it's only happening in the zone.
-
Raidable Bases (Tier 3 Package) - Plugin sold separately. Bundle available.
Fusion 3.64 commented on nivex's file in Bases
-
Raidable Bases (Tier 3 Package) - Plugin sold separately. Bundle available.
Fusion 3.64 commented on nivex's file in Bases
-
- 647 comments
-
- #rust
- #rust plugin
- (and 6 more)
-
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Fusion 3.64 replied to Fusion 3.64's Support Report in Support
Also a request. I use a plugin that activates slots 7 and 8 to put a planner and hammer in them. Is it possible to make it so this plugin ignores those slots? -
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Fusion 3.64 posted A Support Report in Support
Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleep' on plugin 'Hotbars v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiHelper.DestroyUi (BasePlayer player, System.String elem) [0x00035] in <68212d1b4e3749dc841d4cc27391f878>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Hotbars.DestroyGUI (BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <24c767516106490cb437845c374f36ad>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Hotbars.OnPlayerSleep (BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <24c767516106490cb437845c374f36ad>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Hotbars.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x001f9] in <24c767516106490cb437845c374f36ad>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <31122a27a2414cd799150f8677cf39d4>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <c2afd8354b8b4f3ca451cf5a1aa111c3>:0 Spamming on server load. -
As stated. This is the best. A must have for every PVE server. I was trying so hard to get something like this made for maybe a year. Asking devs if they could do it (for pay of course). Best response I got was "That's a good idea". Well yeah it's a good idea lol. So glad someone finally made it. When it came up in the discord feed I was on it within the minute and haven't had a single regret. Players are using resources and components. They have to repair their gear and make more. It's perfect. And if you wanted you could even increase the brutality of your server and make things break faster. But as is it's set up pretty perfect.
- 29 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #durability
- #rust
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
I use a lot of "custom items" on my server. And I like to be able to add my own. I've been uploading my icons through steamcmd this whole time. This piece of software is worth every cent. It's all click n run. Nothing complicated to it at all. Just make sure that your image is 512x512 for the upload or it won't work. I wasn't paying attention and kept trying to use an incorrect sized image and thought the program was broken.
- 42 comments
-
- 3
-
-
Put it on the server and didn't tell anybody about the addition in the server updates. Someone typed something. Something happened and there was much wtf. They're still trying to find all the emotes and use it in their daily conversation as a default part of the server. They also use it to screw with the new guy.
-
Not getting email notifications for file updates
Fusion 3.64 replied to Fusion 3.64's topic in Site Support
Thank you. I'll double check and make sure it's not caused by antitrackers/adblocklers. -
Not getting email notifications for file updates
Fusion 3.64 replied to Fusion 3.64's topic in Site Support
@Death So apparently this is just with certain products. I just can't stay active on keeping updated. I'll click the button. And it basically tells me to piss off and I have to watch the discord feed. I've since moved from live to proton. So I'm getting any email that is being sent. But now I'm stuck with this issue. I mean the discord is great. But sometimes things get lost in the flood.
