-
Posts
874 -
Joined
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by Fusion 3.64
-
- 198 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #rust plugin
- #custom rust plugin
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 647 comments
-
- #rust
- #rust plugin
- (and 6 more)
-
- 3 comments
-
- #admin tools
- #tools
-
(and 7 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 647 comments
-
- #rust
- #rust plugin
- (and 6 more)
-
I think this is already a thing, I just haven't been able to track it down. I run a pve server and recently someone figured out that if a player leaves a car on the lift they can strip it down. Is there a plugin that locks the lift to the owner of the lift or allows a player to slap a codelock onto the lift? I mean there has to be one by now, yeah?
-
Would it be possible to change the plugin to use permission only for editing the shop? Already had one of my mods delete items from the shop because they didn't know what they were doing. And it's easy to do this if you aren't paying attention. I've trained myself to not click the red x unless that's what I actually want. But I don't really trust my mods to always remember that since a red is is usually your way out of a menu. Basically I want to be the only one on the server that can edit the shop. There's one other actual admin. But I don't want them getting into the editing menu either.
-
- 15 comments
-
- 15 comments
-
Okay. So after messing around I found that it's these two pictured bases. They always break when spawned. Doesn't seem to matter how flat the ground is. The other two almost always spawn without issue. On a side note. Having the option to name the grenades or just putting the name into the plugin would be a plus.
- 15 comments
-
- 861 comments
-
- #shop
- #shop ui
-
(and 26 more)
Tagged with:
- #shop
- #shop ui
- #store
- #market
- #server rewards
- #gui shop
- #custom items
- #rust shop
- #mevent
- #market system
- #marketplace
- #buy
- #sell
- #in game
- #economics
- #humannpc
- #market and magazine
- #gui
- #money exchange
- #rust shop plugin
- #shop system
- #best shop
- #best rust shop
- #shop items
- #shop mevent
- #shop in menu
- #shop gui
- #halloween
-
- 15 comments
-
Would you be able to update it so the hotbar UI closes out when players leave their inventory? This is going to be a constant with players asking about it or bug reporting. And yes. I am going to explain that they have to close out before leaving their inventory in the help menu. But who wants to read?
- 43 comments
-
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Fusion 3.64 replied to Fusion 3.64's Support Report in Support
Go ahead and close this. I just got rid of the plugin. -
- 15 comments
-
- 15 comments
-
Loving this. It'll save a lot of time with explaining to players how to get to the blue button to get to the website. Could you possibly add compatibility with Stationary Paper. Or maybe just add a skin option to it? Also what's with the chat command? No matter what I put in for the command nothing works.
-
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Fusion 3.64 replied to Fusion 3.64's Support Report in Support
So I realize my issue with the extra slots is very fringe and not an overall concern for the general public. But is it possible? I'd really like to use this plugin. I know the players would love it. But if it can't be done this is useless to my server with the current setup.
