-
Posts
364 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by FandangoChristmas
-
Bought wrong plugin on wrong site, need a refund
FandangoChristmas posted A Support Report in Support
Good day I accidently bought this when I was just waking up. I meant to be on another site buying a different plugin. I need this refunded to my paypa; please. -
Good day, I accidently bought this plugin when trying to buy another one. I decided to try it out before a refund anyways, but I notice a few weird things right away that. When the heli comes out onto the map, a player observes it just disappear instead of crash. Then the crash site appeared on the other side of the island. I ran a command to stop the event, and the npcs, chests, and map icon remained on the map. I chose to not keep it, and will be doing a refund.
-
- 212 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #customizablequests
- #dezlife
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
-
-
-
-
-
After the latest update its working now again, and it doesn't block the vanilla cargoship event. Just a couple issues so far. It will still dock when set to not dock. And in the Server HUD plugin here on codefling, when the HeavyCargoShipEvent ends, the hook "HeavyCargoShipEventStopped" isnt making the event icon disappear off the HUD.
-
I just updated this plugin and it has a few issues after update. The plugin no longer displays players balances for $, and there is events active that I did not have active on hud before, like the small and large oil places. I notice that the HeavyCargoShip event icon on hud no longer disappears after event end as well.
-
-
The only issues I have had using this system in shops goes like this. I use CustomVendingSetup from Umod. The items will not work correctly in vending machines.. Most likely because of how it handles the skins maby? Another issue I find is since the skin ID is 0 , in ShoppyStock, the skin images do not show up in a few instances. I imagine this could happen in other plugins as well. I talked to WhiteThunder the maintainer of CustomvendingSetup, and he told me, "items should always have the actual skin. Having an item that appears to have a skin creates compatibility issues with plugins such as CVS. I strongly suggest you take this up again with the CID author because this concept of a default skin creates more problems than it is probably worth. ".
-
I found the issue today after some players told me weren't getting their donations from yesterday still. I updated the plugin with a new update from today, and it displayed , "[Tip4serv] Tip4serv connection failed (HTTP 403). Please check your config key. {"status":403,"error":"Your server key is invalid. Make sure that the key is valid. If you are a developer check https:\/\/tip4serv.gitbook.io\/tip4serv-api\/plugin-development"}" , so I went to my donation page to check the api, and the api was different for some reason than what I had on my servers config. Very strange and alarming. Gonna change passwords right now.
-
[2026.07.02 14:14:24] [ERRO] Failed compiling 'RoamingNPCs.cs': [2026.07.02 14:14:24] [ERRO] 1. No overload for method 'GetConnectionsWithin' takes 4 arguments [CS1501] (RoamingNPCs 64 line 9011) [2026.07.02 14:14:24] [ERRO] 2. There is no argument given that corresponds to the required parameter 'flagsUpdateMode' of 'Chainsaw.SetEngineStatus(bool, BaseEntity.FlagsUpdateMode)' [CS7036] (RoamingNPCs 86 line 8062) Good day , The plugin didnt compile on todays wipe update.
-
