-
Posts
82 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by StrongWolves
-
@KpucTaJl Hi, I recently purchased your plugin and it’s amazing, but I have one question. I’m using the LaptopCrateHack plugin on my server. Would it be possible to add an option that makes your plugin ignore or bypass the features of this plugin? It works in a way that you need a computer to hack locked crates. Once a crate is hacked, it gets assigned to the player who hacked it. The problem with your plugin is that when an NPC hacks the crate, the crate becomes linked to the NPC, and I can’t access it. I also can’t find any option in the configuration of the lock plugin that would allow me to bypass or change this behavior. Would it be possible to add support for this or make NPCs ignored by the LaptopCrateHack ownership system?
- 34 comments
-
- #ferry terminal
- #ch47
- (and 25 more)
-
English translation Hi, I’m not sure if this is related to your update, but the cow has 0/250 health and is still alive. Also, when I approach the cows, I can damage them even though I’m not on the team.
-
I was just using it for the first time. As far as I know, there hasn’t been an update since yesterday, and I haven’t uploaded any plugins.
-
Hello, I used the Chocolate Calzone yesterday, and it worked perfectly. However, today I can no longer use it. Could you please let me know what the problem might be? Thank you for your help. "chocolate calzone": { "enabled": true, "shortname": "fish.cooked", "skin": 2946336615, "description": "Je to pizza nebo pečivo?", "Spoil time [hours - if applicable]": 168.0, "duration": 60, "buffs": { "Anti_Bradley_Radar": 1.0 }, "Commands to run when the player consumes the food [key = command, value = description]": null, "Commands to run when the food buff expires": null, "persistThroughDeath": false, "cookTime": 15.0, "useCooldown": 0.0, "permissionToCook": null, "Permission that will preventing eating of this meal if present": null, "dropWeight": 100, "recipeDropWeight": 100, "allowDefaultEffects": false, "Effect settings": { "Effect to run when the player consumes the meal": null, "Should the effect run server side?": true, "Max distance heard [0 = no limit]": 0.0 }, "Ingredients for meal": { "chocolate bar": 10, "sugar": 1, "wheat": 2, "spices": 1 } }, "baked trout": { "enabled": true, "shortname": "fish.cooked", "skin": 3014297392, "description": "Asi to po proudu nedoplavalo.", "Spoil time [hours - if applicable]": 168.0, "duration": 600, "buffs": { "Fishing_Yield": 1.0 }, "Commands to run when the player consumes the food [key = command, value = description]": null, "Commands to run when the food buff expires": null, "persistThroughDeath": false, "cookTime": 15.0, "useCooldown": 0.0, "permissionToCook": null, "Permission that will preventing eating of this meal if present": null, "dropWeight": 100, "recipeDropWeight": 100, "allowDefaultEffects": false, "Effect settings": { "Effect to run when the player consumes the meal": null, "Should the effect run server side?": true, "Max distance heard [0 = no limit]": 0.0 }, "Ingredients for meal": { "small trout": 3, "tomato": 1, "seaweed": 1, "spices": 1 } },
-
Hi, Would it be possible to add protection for farm animals to the plugin? In the latest version of Rust, players can kill or take other players' farm animals. Also, if you're planning to add this feature, could you include an option to set a limit on the number of animals each player can own? Thank you!
-
Raid Base Issue – Garage Doors Taking No Damage
StrongWolves replied to StrongWolves's Support Report in Support
The problem was in another plugin. Solved. -
Raid Base Issue – Garage Doors Taking No Damage
StrongWolves replied to StrongWolves's Support Report in Support
}, "Entities Not Allowed To Be Damaged": [], "Entities Not Allowed To Be Picked Up": [ "generator.small", "generator.static", "autoturret_deployed" -
Raid Base Issue – Garage Doors Taking No Damage
StrongWolves replied to StrongWolves's Support Report in Support
So should I wait for the plugin update? -
Hi, Today, an issue occurred where players in raid bases are unable to destroy garage doors, as the doors are not taking any damage. Everything was working fine yesterday. Could you please look into this issue? Thank you!
-
i have error..
-
I have -> "Is it worth protecting sleeping players from animals?": true,
-
Hello, I’m having an issue on my server where animals are attacking and killing sleeping players. This happens both on the beach and near or even inside their bases. I believe this behavior might be controlled by this plugin. Is there any way to fix or prevent animals from attacking sleeping players? Thank you for your help!
-
Console error -> Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized'
StrongWolves posted A Support Report in Support
11:34:22 o.reload BossMonster 11:34:22 Unloaded plugin BossMonster v2.2.1 by KpucTaJl 11:34:22 [BossMonster] Loading files on the /oxide/data/BossMonster/Bosses/ path has started... 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Clown has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Evil has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Franken has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Frankenstein has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Heavy has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Horror has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Jason has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File King of the Night has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Michael Myers has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Oni has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Raptor has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Scary has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 [BossMonster] Loading files on the /oxide/data/BossMonster/CustomMap/ path has started... 11:34:22 [BossMonster] File Example has been loaded successfully! 11:34:22 Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BossMonster v2.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.OnServerInitialized () [0x000c5] in <24dde460c03345819ff4cc1cf946772e>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x006fa] in <24dde460c03345819ff4cc1cf946772e>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 11:34:22 Loaded plugin BossMonster v2.2.1 by KpucTaJl -
- 1,655 comments
-
- #leveling
- #progression
- (and 19 more)
-
Could you also please adjust the tax system? Would it be possible so that the player doesn't have to enter the amount after tax? For example, if they want to deposit 1,000 and the tax is 10%, they should only need to enter 1,000, not 900. I'd like the plugin to automatically deduct the tax percentage after the deposit, credit the remaining amount, and send the tax commission to the plugin owner.
-
Hi, Is it possible to add a configuration option for a global cooldown across all difficulty levels? For example, if a player completes an EASY event, they can currently start a MEDIUM event immediately. I'd like to prevent that. The idea is that after completing any difficulty (EASY, MEDIUM, or HARD), the player would have to wait for the configured cooldown before being able to start any other difficulty. @KpucTaJl
-
20:56:08 Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceUpgrades.GetFuelNeeded (BaseOven oven, System.Single ETA) [0x00022] in <3ba763ef5bb047c39789d5bfa4cfd2e4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceUpgrades.GetOvenInfo (BaseOven oven) [0x00017] in <3ba763ef5bb047c39789d5bfa4cfd2e4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceUpgrades.AutoAddFuel (BasePlayer player, PlayerInventory playerInventory, BaseOven oven) [0x0000d] in <3ba763ef5bb047c39789d5bfa4cfd2e4>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceUpgrades+<>c__DisplayClass67_0.<CanMoveItem>b__0 () [0x00000] in <3ba763ef5bb047c39789d5bfa4cfd2e4>:0 at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (System.Single delta) [0x00051] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
Hi, I've spent quite a while trying to figure out why a crosshair appears in the center of the screen and never disappears. It's quite annoying for players and prevents some features from working properly. After a lot of testing, I found out that this plugin is causing the issue. Could you please fix it? Thank you!
