Jump to content

Perfectangel01

Member
  • Posts

    436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Perfectangel01

  1. Perfectangel01

    Disappearing

    Disregard
  2. Perfectangel01

    Owned Skins

    Is there a setting to allow players to see the skins they own when using /skin?
  3. Perfectangel01

    Broken

    Failed compiling 'Trade.cs': 1. Delegate 'Action<Item, bool, BasePlayer>' does not take 2 arguments [CS1593] (Trade 69 line 409)
  4. Perfectangel01

    Force Wipe

    Failed compiling 'TheRedButton.cs': 1. The type or namespace name 'Bear' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246] (TheRedButton 96 line 788)
  5. Perfectangel01

    Perms

    Can you add a perm to use this plugin? I want to add it perm based so those who want to collect the seeds can, and those who dont, wont collect them. I use with Cooking thats is perms based inside Skill Tree.
    I was excited for a new event to add to my server. My players already love carrying the researchers up to the heli. They said it gives them a good laugh! Easy to set up, config easy to understand.
  6. Perfectangel01

    New

    My players even said they would love to see something like this at Launch and other monuments.
  7. Perfectangel01

    New

    This is my players most fave event on the server is why I asked. Players said adding a bradley or heli comes out when you hit the 4 tower. Have more reinforcements. Maybe do stuff with the hangers. Players said thats a dead area. (I dont know about others but I would pay extra more different presets it picks through)
  8. Perfectangel01

    New

    When can we expect an expansion of new Presets of buildings?
  9. Perfectangel01

    Kick Gems?

    A plugin (Scrapplings) is using Kick Gems as the item. Has this been added to stack sizes?
  10. Perfectangel01

    Vip perms

    Never mind figured it out
    Works exactly like described. Players love it and how easy it is to use.
    Players really enjoy the look of this template. Dev was super helpful and fast to respond. Adding this to your Ultimate Leaderboard is a must!
  11. How do i take fridge out of vip and move to toggle perm?
  12. Perfectangel01

    new HQ node

    Can you add the new HQ node to the list?
  13. I'm not asking about the buff. I am asking which plugin handles the rate as which players gather the ingredients? As both Extra Plants and Cooking have this: "minDrops": 1, "maxDrops": 2.
  14. Perfectangel01

    Weird 3rd thing

    Why am I getting this weird 3rd wood image when I try to create things to sell?
  15. Does this allow players to sell to him?
  16. Sorry to bother. Next question. Since it works with cooking which determines what the gather amounts are. Extra Plants or cooking since both have gather min and max amounts.
  17. Perfectangel01

    Quick Sell?

    Is there a way to do quick sells to the shop? I dont want players to have to hunt every item they want to sell back to the shop.
  18. Perfectangel01

    small backpack

    Dev is 99% of the time a force behind allowing new skin items. It's VERY frustrating!
  19. Perfectangel01

    Huh?

    This comes up in console
  20. Perfectangel01

    Huh?

    [AnimalSpawn] Old wolf prefab detected. Rust removed old wolves in the June update, so a bear was spawned instead. AnimalSpawn is being updated for Gen2 animals

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.