Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.4
  2. If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  3. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.4
  4. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  7. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  8. IIIaKa

    Vehicle registration

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  9. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    Hi, Adem said he'll try to fix this.
  10. I don't even know what to say to that. Please read my messages carefully... Just forget about the deprecated hook, it's not relevant here. Please do what I asked you to do, if you want the problem to be resolved.
  11. I can't help you without any information about your servers, logs, or your cooperation.
  12. I still urge you to run all of this on a clean server, where you can confirm that the issue lies on your end and not with the deprecated hook warning.
  13. Please, could you carefully read my message again? I mentioned that firstly, it's just a warning that has NO impact on the plugin's functionality whatsoever, and secondly, the hook OnBalanceChanged is used not by the Economics plugin, but by the BankSystem plugin
  14. Have you tried on a clean server with only Economics, AdvancedStatus, and BalanceBar installed? You haven't provided any information about your servers, config files, or logs. As I mentioned before, I've tested it on my end, and everything is working fine. The only thing is that there's a warning about a deprecated hook on the first call, but it's just a warning and doesn't affect functionality(Economics plugin was last updated two years ago). Most likely, there's a conflict with one of your other plugins. So, I'd suggest checking this on a clean server and also checks error logs.
  15. I restarted the server, and the bar is displaying correctly. You need to check the error logs.
  16. Hello, apologies for the delayed response. As I understand it, when I implemented support for the BankSystem plugin, I overlooked the fact that BankSystem uses its own hook 'OnBalanceChanged', which is exactly the same as the old one used by the Economics plugin. This will be corrected in the next update.
  17. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    Strange, I somehow can't reply in that thread. I'll message him privately then.
  18. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    This indicates that when equipping the Jetpack, the OnEntityMounted hook triggers, but when unequipping, the OnEntityDismounted hook does not trigger. Therefore, plugins assume that you are still wearing the Jetpack. Since I haven't purchased the plugin, I'm unable to open a thread in the support section of the Jetpack plugin. Could you open a thread there?
  19. IIIaKa

    "Some Fixes"

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  20. IIIaKa

    "Some Fixes"

    I don't always have the opportunity to record all changes, but I try to do so.
  21. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    Try creating a file named Test.cs in the plugins folder and add the code below: using System; namespace Oxide.Plugins { [Info("Test", "Test", "0.1.0")] class Test : RustPlugin { void OnEntityMounted(BaseMountable mount, BasePlayer player) { Puts($"{player.displayName} mounted {mount.name}"); } void OnEntityDismounted(BaseMountable mount, BasePlayer player) { Puts($"{player.displayName} dismounted {mount.name}"); } } } Then, equip the Jetpack and remove it. You should see something like this printed to the console:
  22. IIIaKa

    Bug with Jetpack from David

    Could you please check if there are any error logs related to the AdvancedStatus or FuelStatus plugins? It seems that when equipping the Jetpack, the OnEntityMounted triggers, but when removing it, the OnEntityDismounted does not trigger, causing the plugins to believe that it is still mounted.
  23. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    The plugin has 2 permissions that allow players to bypass agreement with the rules. Try entering these commands: o.revoke user *name/id* rules.ignore o.revoke user *name/id* rules.admin
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In from 0.1.3 to 0.1.4

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.