Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  2. IIIaKa

    Zombie Horde

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  3. IIIaKa

    Fuse Box Checkered out

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.3
  4. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    I've installed your configs, everything is working fine. The only thing is, you have a one-time agreement with the rules enabled, so the agreement with the rules is not displayed again. You need to set the parameter "Is it necessary to ask for agreement to the rules once?" to false in the config file.
  5. IIIaKa

    Fuse Box Checkered out

    In addition, if you have any suggestions for adding new functionality or making any changes, you can create a topic in the support section and describe your proposal.
  6. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    Hello, I'm sorry I couldn't respond earlier. I saw that you deleted the attached files, so I assumed you had resolved the issue. Could you please resend them as I didn't have a chance to download them?
  7. IIIaKa

    Fuse Box Checkered out

    @sema42 I'm sorry that my plugin didn't meet your expectations. Although I mentioned all of this in the plugin description. This plugin provides a safe PvE gaming experience where players don't have to worry about their loot, can be free from griefing fears, can secure vanilla events for themselves (preventing griefing), and much more. 1)As for the patrol helicopter, since this plugin represents a claim system of events, it would be foolish to allow the helicopter's aggression towards other players besides the owner. It's pure PvE between the owner and the event, no one else can interfere. 2)Regarding the fuse container issue, it's already fixed, but the update will be released after thorough checks of all the changes that occurred with the recent update. 3)I don't know why you think this plugin should be similar to TruePVE. They are completely two different plugins with different capabilities and principles of operation.
  8. IIIaKa

    new updated file error

    If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  9. If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  10. IIIaKa

    new updated file error

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.2
  11. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.2
  12. Please redownload the file.
  13. IIIaKa

    new updated file error

    Please redownload the file, I removed the password and file compression.
  14. Welcome to the BigWheelGameStats Plugin Discussion Section! Hello! This section is exclusively for discussing BigWheelGameStats plugin. Encountered Issues? If you're facing any difficulties with the plugin's functionality, feel free to create a topic in the Support section for assistance! Ideas and Suggestions? Have ideas to share or new features to suggest? Feel free to start a discussion by creating a topic in the Support section. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences - together we can make our plugin even better!
  15. IIIaKa

    Error after todays update

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  16. IIIaKa

    Error after todays update

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.4
  17. IIIaKa

    Error after todays update

    @RickJamesBitch Redownload the plugin, please. It is a temporary update as developers have decided to alter the game wheel, I need to allocate time to thoroughly test everything. Also Devs added Scrolling, so, probably I can test Scrolling on this plugin xD
  18. IIIaKa

    Error after todays update

    By @RickJamesBitch
  19. IIIaKa

    Suggestion

    Also, if it is possible, set skinID for those: GunTrap; FlameTurret; SamSite
  20. IIIaKa

    Suggestion

    Is it possible to set the skinID to 14922524 for the DroppedItemContainer (backpack after the body disappears)?
  21. IIIaKa

    Fuse Box Checkered out

    Hi. They become accessible when the monument owner opens these containers. And they close again when the owner closes the container.
  22. IIIaKa

    Suggestion

    Incorrectly expressed, perhaps. I meant to add the option for admins to specify this list themselves. It would then be displayed for those bases that haven't been forcibly upgraded or had their doors replaced.
  23. If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.2
  25. Try to update MonumentsWatcher to 0.1.4

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.