Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. Try to update to version 0.1.2
  2. IIIaKa

    Zombie Horde

    Try to update to version 0.1.2
  3. Hello, thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide the link to the this plugin?
  4. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    Hi, try to update to 0.1.4
  5. IIIaKa

    Custom monuments

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  6. IIIaKa

    NPC's not hurting me.

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug Changed Fixed In to 0.1.1
  7. IIIaKa

    Custom monuments

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.4
  8. IIIaKa

    Custom monuments

    In version 0.1.4, support for custom monuments has been added. They are created automatically, but you'll need to adjust the sizes for each monument individually, and some may require rotation.
  9. IIIaKa

    Custom monuments

    Request by @ArrowKeys
  10. IIIaKa

    Monuments Watcher

    Welcome to the MonumentsWatcher Plugin Discussion Section! Hello! This section is exclusively for discussing MonumentsWatcher plugin. Encountered Issues? If you're facing any difficulties with the plugin's functionality, feel free to create a topic in the Support section for assistance! Ideas and Suggestions? Have ideas to share or new features to suggest? Feel free to start a discussion by creating a topic in the Support section. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences - together we can make our plugin even better!
  11. Request by @Gust
  12. IIIaKa

    Suggestion

    I'm not sure if this would be a useful feature, and I'm not sure if such a proposal has been made before. But it would be great if we could add an approximate raid cost display in terms of explosives for each base. This list could be added individually for each base, by their names. Of course, it's not entirely clear what to do with bases that are forcibly upgraded or where doors change upon spawning.
  13. IIIaKa

    Rules

    Hi, you can change Rules in the langs files: *server*\oxide\lang\*language*
  14. If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  16. Hello, you need to set the value of the 'Display Layer' property to 'Under' in the config file of the AdvancedStatus plugin.
  17. IIIaKa

    Carbon support

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  18. IIIaKa

    Carbon support

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  19. IIIaKa

    Carbon support

    Oh, you mean vanish from uMod? Since the IsInvisible method in the Vanish plugin from Whispers88 doesn't work correctly (sometimes it returns true for players who is visible). I have requested the author to either add or modify this method. In the meantime, I have added a modified plugin(you can find it on the plugin's page).
  20. IIIaKa

    Carbon support

    Hi, currently, there is no compatibility with the Vanish Module from Carbon. However, you can install Vanish/BetterVanish on Carbon and work with them.
  21. IIIaKa

    Difference

    Got it, thank you!
  22. IIIaKa

    The issue with loot

    I think I've figured out the loot settings, you can close the topic.
  23. IIIaKa

    The issue with loot

    I spawned new base, initially, there were 126 items in the loot. After destroying the toolcupboard, it reduced to 102 (-24). Upon opening the loot, there were: 17,000 (17 slots) wood; 122 (1 slot) crude oil; 6,000 (6 slots) sulfur. Each of these three items occupies one slot in the loot config. As far as I understand, the numbers 100 and 200 are not the quantity of items to be selected from the list but rather the number of slots. Is there a way to limit the selection based on items(rather than occupied slots) from the loot config or disable the limitation altogether, so the plugin traverses the entire list and spawns items based on their probability? Initially sorting the list by probability, so that items with a 100% chance appear first, in case there are fewer slots than items in the list. Until the container space runs out or the list is exhausted.
  24. IIIaKa

    The issue with loot

    I can't seem to figure out how the loot spawn system works. I created a loot list (easy) with 300 items, with 78 having a probability of 1.0. I added it to the Difficulty_Loot folder. In the Profiles folder, for easy bases, I set: Amount Of Items To Spawn For Buyable Events (0 = Use Default Value): 0, Minimum Amount Of Items To Spawn (0 = Use Max Value): 100, Amount Of Items To Spawn: 200, Amount Of Items To Spawn Increased By Item Splits: false(I also didn't understand what this does) I restarted the plugin, spawned a base (UI shows Loot = 150), collected all the loot, and found out that even half of the items with probability = 1.0 didn't appear (there's enough space in the containers). Why didn't items with a 100% probability appear? Even though there was space in the containers, and the minimum number of items was greater than them. What did I do wrong? In the config folder: Use Stack Size Limit For Spawning Items: true

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.