Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. IIIaKa

    Difference

    Hi. I can't understand what the difference is between the folders Base_Loot and Difficulty_Loot. I thought that in the Base_Loot folder there should be files for a specific base(name in copypaste), but you're saying it's for a profile(easy, medium and etc.): What did you mean by 'same name as a profile'?
  2. IIIaKa

    Zombie Horde

    @original4d Hello. Could you please tell me specifically what is not working? Also, please try updating the plugin to version 0.1.1.
  3. IIIaKa

    Raid ID

    1)Is there a hook that triggers when the owner of a raid base changes? Or a method through which I can obtain the owner of a raid base by passing its ID or Location? 2)I have a Dictionary<string, RBData>. My plugin is loaded after a couple of bases have spawned. How can I add them? 3)How can I assign/remove owner to raid via external plugin? 4)There is no radius argument in the OnPlayerEnteredRaidableBase and OnPlayerExitedRaidableBase hooks. 4)Is there a method wich eject player from raid via external plugin? 5)Wouldn't it be better in the OnRaidableBasePurchased hook to leave the userID as type ulong? It's passed everywhere as ulong, but here it's passed as a string. 6)Is there hook when loot container destroys? 7)Is there hook for: "Lock Treasure Max Inactive Time (Minutes) (20.0) - Resets the raid as public after this time"? The advance thanks for the answers!
  4. IIIaKa

    Raid ID

    Hi, I can't understand what raid ID is for. It's always equal to "0" and it never changes anywhere.
  5. IIIaKa

    High memory usage

    *deleted file*
  6. IIIaKa

    High memory usage

    I could be mistaken, but it seems to me that the problem(window lag) lies in the circle animation.
  7. IIIaKa

    High memory usage

    UPD2. Again usage increased to ~6GB.
  8. IIIaKa

    High memory usage

    UPD. After saving the file, memory consumption decreased to 1400MB. However, the program window still lags when I try to add a new item via right-click.
  9. IIIaKa

    High memory usage

    Hello! Thank you for the program. I've started creating a loot table for an easy base, and I've run into an issue where the program is already consuming ~5GB of memory (and I haven't finished adding loot yet). The file size is 90KB.
  10. IIIaKa

    Idea

    Hello! Thank you for the suggestion, I'll definitely think about it.
  11. IIIaKa

    Idea

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  12. Hello! Are you using a custom map?
  13. Changed Status from Closed to Pending
  14. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    @mendoza Can you please send me your config and data files.
  15. IIIaKa

    Does not work

    @mendoza
  16. IIIaKa

    With a request for help.

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  17. IIIaKa

    With a request for help.

    In some reasons, on custom maps, WipeTimer = null, so it's not possible to obtain the vanilla wipe date. Therefore, you need to use the chat or console command /wipe add "2024-04-17 09:00", adjusting it to your desired date. Additionally, you can add multiple dates, for instance, setting dates for the year ahead.
  18. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    Does this message occur during plugin unload/reload? Try completely removing the plugin and all its files, then reinstalling it.
  19. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    Changed Status from Closed to Pending
  20. IIIaKa

    Deactivation function

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  21. IIIaKa

    Deactivation function

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.2
  22. IIIaKa

    Deactivation function

    Update is live!
  23. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  24. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.3
  25. IIIaKa

    Error message after reload

    The issue was with the OnEntityDeath hook (death cannot be canceled), it somehow wasn't tracking all deaths. Consequently, entities weren't being removed from the monument list, and upon unloading the plugin, the list contains null entities. I had to change it to OnEntityKill, which triggers on all deaths, but unfortunately, another plugin can cancel the death, causing the entity to be removed from the list even if it doesn't die. Try redownloading the file.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.