Jump to content

Madstayen

Member
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Madstayen

    I cannot recommend this plugin as it's dependent on another plugin, which is dependent on yet another plugin, and so forth. And, if you install these plugins incorrectly nothing will work. But, if you don't mind clustering up your server with a bunch of extra plugins, and you enjoy diagnosing which one of the many plugins are giving you issues, then this plugin is definitely something that you'd like. I'd change my rating if all the clutter is removed, making installing easy (currently you have to manually copy a bunch of items into your data folder, where other plugins do this for you) and support for AlphaLoot is added.
  1. Failed compiling 'PortableRecycler.cs': 1. 'Effect' does not contain a definition for 'reusableInstace' [CS0117] (PortableRecycler 32 line 448)
  2. But I recon it should work after Rust update later today
  3. Luckily I saved the previous version, so I loaded it so that Skilltree is working untill there's a fix for the patch
  4. Madstayen

    Drug Deals

    That's interesting as it shows only Oxide compatible.
  5. Madstayen

    Drug Deals

    Are there any plans to make this plugin Carbon compatible in the future?
  6. Took about a minute, but it's working now. Thanks
  7. same
  8. Okay, I reloaded the plugin again. Working now.
  9. Still not working for me: Failed executing chat command 's' in 'Skinner v3.0.5 by Whispers88' [callback] (Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Dictionary<int, List<ulong>> Oxide.Plugins.Skinner.GetPlayerSkins(BasePlayer player, bool update) in /home/container/carbon/plugins/Skinner.cs:line 2330 at void Oxide.Plugins.Skinner+BoxController.StartAwake() in /home/container/carbon/plugins/Skinner.cs:line 2998 at void Oxide.Plugins.Skinner.SkinCMD(IPlayer iplayer, string command, string[] args) in /home/container/carbon/plugins/Skinner.cs:line 1182 at object System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
  10. Same. Please can the dev please fix. Failed compiling 'SkillTree.cs': 1. 'BaseDiggableEntity' does not contain a definition for 'SpawnLootListItem' and no accessible extension method 'SpawnLootListItem' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseDiggableEntity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS1061] (SkillTree 44 line 18757)
  11. Same. Please can the dev please fix.
  12. I updated my server, then downloaded and installed the latest Skinner.cs, installed it, and then was met with the following error: Failed compiling 'Skinner.cs': 1. Argument 1: cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<ProtoBuf.PlayerNameID>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.IEqualityComparer<ulong>' [CS1503] (Skinner 52 line 2591) 2. Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<ulong>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.HashSet<ProtoBuf.PlayerNameID>' [CS0029] (Skinner 56 line 2656)
  13. Okay, I've checked again. You are right, definitely not a hyperlink. However, it's possible to copy and paste that part of the text, which is definitely very helpful.
  14. I was just wondering since I saw on Creed servers they're able to do it. But thanks for the response!
  15. Is it possible to add a clickable link? I've been using Infoscreens since forever but would love if there's a possibility for players to click on my web links and discord link, and that they will be then directed to my web page or discord invite.
  16. Just a quick question. What will it take to make this plugin carbon compatible?
  17. Yes I use BSkin for that and will uninstall it if necessary. I'm more worried about the official attire skins.
  18. Madstayen

    Facepunch update 7 August

    So facepunch just updated their TOS so that no official skins will be allowed in plugins like skinner and skinbox etc. Only unofficial skins will be allowed. Will you make provision for this, to automatically remove all official skins and only allow for non official workshop skins?
  19. Madstayen

    v1.1.4

    Hi Adam I'm restarting my server for force wipe. Will let you know once it's up and running. Thanks for the quick response.
  20. Madstayen

    v1.1.4

    I get the following err after new version update: 1. Argument 1: cannot convert from 'ulong' to 'int' [CS1503] (BuildingSites 63 line 2056) Any fix for this?
  21. I get this err when trying to use some skin id's and collection id's. If I use my old Skin plugin it loads fine, but with Skinner there's a lot of skins that it just can't find the items for the id's. Backpacks are a prime example. Can we fix this?? Thanks

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.