Jump to content

Komorebi

Member
  • Posts

    154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Komorebi

  1. Komorebi

    AutoFarm

    Can you add a UI position adjustment?
  2. Komorebi

    JetPack plugin conflicts

    When the air event ends, players flying with jetpacks will lose their functionality.
  3. Komorebi

    Npc Spawn

    Thank you for your help. But I'm going to disappoint you. I didn't use this feature. I just didn't notice this configuration.
  4. Komorebi

    Npc Spawn

    Calling hook CanBradleyApcTarget resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BradleyTiers - True (Boolean), NpcSpawn (False (Boolean))
  5. Komorebi

    Raidable Bases

    Thank you very much. I know how it is.
  6. Komorebi

    Raidable Bases

    Thank you
  7. Komorebi

    Raidable Bases

    "Double Sight Range When Shot": false, What is the effect of setting this to true for auto turrets?
  8. Komorebi

    QuickMenu

    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'QuickMenu v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.QuickMenu.OnPlayerInput (BasePlayer player, InputState input) [0x00017] in <87d4c0b1268d458cb45d191426486f2f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.QuickMenu.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0020d] in <87d4c0b1268d458cb45d191426486f2f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <87ce9ac9776a48658bc55eae6debe38b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <18d4f19bbc844191b11ed9e69284d09b>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <18d4f19bbc844191b11ed9e69284d09b>:0
  9. Komorebi

    Npc Spawn

    A very useful plugin. There are two questions. NPCS generated by the various events that depend on this plugin will not attack players who are knocked down. And you can't equip NPCS with time bombs and rocket launchers.
  10. Can you add more information about the configuration of gunships? Something like the picture. This plugin will be really nice! If you can't increase the health of the gunship wing, it's a little easy.
  11. Komorebi

    Reward Gifts

    What time of day will it reset? Can I set my own local time?
  12. Komorebi

    QuickMenu

    Hello, can you tell me the color code of the background which is all black and opaque? I tried to add a fourth digit, but again I failed.
  13. Komorebi

    QuickMenu

    Why did I change the background color? What effect? All the others can be changed normally, but this one is not successful.
  14. NPC will only knock the player down, not kill them. When the player falls to the ground, the npc will leave.
    This works great for my PVE server!
  15. I set this to false, but Bradley of Armored Train will still generate the configuration of your plugin, not the configuration of Armored Train.
  16. Komorebi

    Raidable Bases

    How do I transmit to the exclusive raid base?
  17. How do I create a 'tdk true' shortcut command for this plugin?
  18. Hello, can you add support for the "Rocket Guidance System" plugin?
  19. I want the Stacksize of wood, stone, and metal fragments to be 20000. What am I supposed to do?
  20. Komorebi

    Level upgrade

    Is there a command that lets the player level up directly? I hope to sell this upgrade command in shop.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.