Jump to content

dustyhansen

Member
  • Posts

    1,893
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by dustyhansen

  1. dustyhansen

    Console Messages

    The following messages were appearing in console for some reason: 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for jackhammer (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for weapon.mod.flashlight (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for flashlight.held (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.semiauto (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for divertorch (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for furnace.large (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.ak (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.ak.ice (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.ak.diver (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.lr300 (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for sulfur (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for smgbody (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.bolt (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for supply.signal (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for oretea.pure (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for scrap (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for lowgradefuel (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for weapon.mod.extendedmags (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for small.oil.refinery (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for riflebody (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for rifle.m39 (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for weapon.mod.holosight (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for chainsaw (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for healingtea.pure (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for cloth (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for metal.fragments (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for sulfur.ore (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for grenade.smoke (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for torch (lang: en) 03/05 22:08:57 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for metalspring (lang: en) 03/05 22:09:08 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for diesel_barrel (lang: en) 03/05 22:09:10 | [MarketplaceUi] Failed to get translation for diesel_barrel (lang: en)
  2. @P1S4G0R can you see my question above please?
  3. dustyhansen

    Error Adding Skins

    I sent a friend request, my name on there is dustyhansen
  4. dustyhansen

    Error Adding Skins

    I just installed the new version and still cannot get this thing to work. Still getting the same error about websocket not open.
  5. Do you still set the Alpha Loot plugin config Global Loot Multiplier to 2x or no?
  6. dustyhansen

    Vanish Status

    Do you think you will make one for god mode or no?
  7. Sent
  8. My file reset again on server wipe yesterday. Not sure what is happening, but I am not deleting any files or anything.
  9. dustyhansen

    Vote Rewards

    @NightHawkcan you please look at the support tickets i created recently?
  10. Can I switch to SQLite without losing data? I already tried MySQL and couldn't get it to work right (https://codefling.com/files/support/10892-mysql-error/)
  11. files just like @dylanstar12
  12. dustyhansen

    Server Rewards Support

    Is this how I should setup the config for Server Rewards? "Where will the awards be given - [ 0 - GameStores | 1 - plugin economy, rewards or in-game store ]": 1, "Plugin name": "ServerRewards", "Method name(API)": "AddPoints", "Method(API) data type - [ 0 - double | 1 - float | 2 - int ]": 0, "Displayed currency": "RP" I am not sure these are the right values?
  13. I had the same issue. I updated the plugin for my last wipe and it cleared all my stats. I thought I forgot to change a setting in the config, but I double checked everything.
  14. dustyhansen

    Error Adding Skins

    No, I don't like to restart it because it loses connection with existing pending skin requests then. It seems when I restart the bot, clicking the reactions on skin requests no longer triggers the bot, even though they are in the pending file. Then I have to manually clear the pending file to remove them.
  15. My events stopped running with the update.
  16. dustyhansen

    Campfire doesn't cook

    I don't know how big of an issue this is, but when a campfire turns on automatically it doesn't cook anything. You have to actually turn it off and then back on for it to cook. I had a couple players report it over the past few wipes, so thought I would pass it on in case it was something that could be/wanted to be addressed.
  17. dustyhansen

    Error Adding Skins

    @SrMillercan you please take a look?
  18. dustyhansen

    Version Number Wrong

    The version number in the plugin is 1.2.0 and the version number on the site is 1.2.1, thus causing the update plugins to think that there is an update, even though I downloaded the latest file from the site.
  19. dustyhansen

    Console Error

    Seeing this message in the console when players do /vote and they just get "trying to claim rewards"... Web request callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.RSVote.GiveRandomReward (BasePlayer player) [0x00035] in <c8b4e53b2db14554a4f83d85ddf8371a>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RSVote.HandleResponse (System.String url, System.Int32 code, System.String response, System.String action, BasePlayer player) [0x00067] in <c8b4e53b2db14554a4f83d85ddf8371a>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RSVote+<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<Execute>b__0 (System.Int32 i, System.String s) [0x00000] in <c8b4e53b2db14554a4f83d85ddf8371a>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00034] in <18d4f19bbc844191b11ed9e69284d09b>:0
  20. I had a player vote today and claim his reward. He can't vote for another 12 hours, but when he did /vote over an hour later it gave him the reward again. So how often should they be able to claim a reward?
  21. So sorry, that was the issue. Thanks for the response!
  22. These commands don't seem to do anything when used.
  23. dustyhansen

    Upgrade Options

    I added you and messaged you, but haven't gotten a reply. Would you rather chat here?
  24. I added you on discord to see if you could give me the numbers for middle right of the screen. I would like to make the default position there. You should have something in your message requests from me, thanks.
  25. I agree with these 2 points. The link adds stuff to the URL that makes it not work and there really isn't a need to downvote a map. Can you please take a look at these requests @Krayon

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.