Jump to content

dustyhansen

Member
  • Posts

    1,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by dustyhansen

  1. dustyhansen

    Default Tag Color

    Is there a way to prevent them from changing it? I thought there used to be in the last version.
  2. dustyhansen

    Default Tag Color

    It looks like clans created at the clan table default to white as their tag color in chat and not the default color set in the plugin.
  3. According to the changelog, you recently added this feature, but I cannot find where in the config to set it up or learn more. Am I blind or is it possibly missing for some reason? * Added bonus starting skill points for prestige. * Added a per-rank bonus starting skill points setting for prestige. The bonus stacks on top of any permission based starting point override. * Added a per-rank bonus maximum skill points setting for prestige. The bonus stacks on top of any permission based max skill point override, and an unlimited cap stays unlimited.
  4. dustyhansen

    Score & Gather

    Thank you!
  5. dustyhansen

    Honeycomb

    just checking to see if this will be added or not?
  6. dustyhansen

    New HQM Nodes

    It looks like the mining ultimate still does not identify hqm nodes, even after the update.
  7. dustyhansen

    Score & Gather

    Is the score supposed to be expressed as an exponent (see attachment). Also is there a way to remove the score and gather rate from this screen?
  8. I installed the Box Labels plugin from here on Codefling, but when I go into gperms it doesn't show the plugin has any perms, however I can add the perms with a command, so they do exist.
  9. dustyhansen

    Remove Page

    Thank you!
  10. dustyhansen

    Remove Page

    How do I remove the gather rates tab? I have updated the template file with: "Gather Rates Page": { "Container": { "Enabled?": false, "Visible": false, "Type (Label/Panel/Button/Image)": "Panel", "Color": { "HEX": "#000000", "Opacity (0 - 100)": 0.0 }, But it is still showing the empty tab.
  11. Thanks!
  12. [Added] ServerPanel integration - the clan menu opens inside ServerPanel as its own category, with layouts for the V1, V2 and V4 templates. The layout is picked from your ServerPanel template on its own [Added] New clan menu design in the UltimateLeaderboard style: categories and tabs with About Clan, Members, Alliances, Invites, Top Clans, Top Players, Gather Rates, Skins and Players List screens how am i supposed to get these to work?
  13. I didn't do anything in Server Panel. The release notes for Clans just said it would work so I assumed it would show up there. Let me see if I can figure out how to add it.
  14. That did not work. Server Panel does not show Clans info and Clans still opens in the old UI.
  15. I installed 2.0.0, but my clan menu is still the black and blue UI and it does not show in Server Panel. I can't figure out if it is a setting I am missing or something else.
  16. Just bumping this since it has been like a year and a half, lol.
  17. dustyhansen

    Mode Not Saving

    Any update on this fix or BT 2?
  18. Any update on a fix? Are we still getting a new version of this?
  19. dustyhansen

    Scrap Image

    @Mr01samjust wanted to make sure you saw this.
  20. Thanks, any update?
  21. dustyhansen

    Event Ownership Stuck

    We had a player do the event and die when it ended. When the event launched the next time it showed him as the owner still even though it was a new event and he wasn't even online for a few hours by then.
  22. I get the following message in the console every time the server starts or the plugin is reloaded: [2026.09.19 14:05:22] [ERRO] Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Additional text found in JSON string after finishing deserializing object. Path '[0]', line 2, position 3.) at object Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, bool checkAdditionalContent) at object Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at object Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at object Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(string value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Dictionary<string, object> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<Dictionary<string, object>>(string value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at void Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Load(string filename) in /home/runner/work/Carbon/Carbon/src/Carbon.Components/Carbon.Common/src/Oxide/Configuration/DynamicConfigFile.cs:line 21 at void Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig() in /home/runner/work/Carbon/Carbon/src/Carbon.Components/Carbon.Common/src/Oxide/Plugin.cs:line 647 [2026.09.19 14:05:22] [INFO] [RFRadio] Loaded 15 vehicle configurations from config file. I tried deleting the config and letting it recreate, but it still happens.
  23. it appears this might be from the plugin that loads after yours on my server. apologies for the mis-report.
  24. dustyhansen

    Scrap Image

    I believe killyou stopped using rustedit.io for images and that would explain this error in console: Image failed to download! Error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found - Image Name: rp.scrap_0 - Image URL: https://www.rustedit.io/images/imagelibrary/scrap.png
  25. We get the following error upon server startup: [TCUpgrades] Failed to seed approved door skins: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.