Jump to content

aimacak

Member
  • Posts

    1,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

Everything posted by aimacak

  1. aimacak

    radtown getting postion

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. aimacak

    support

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. aimacak

    Console Spam

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. aimacak

    No heli npcs

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. aimacak

    Supply drop hook

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. aimacak

    Spawning too many NPCs

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. aimacak

    NPC Loot

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  8. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  9. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  10. aimacak

    No air drop guards.

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  11. aimacak

    No air drop guards.

    @Greis Hello, I apologize for the long silence.. If the FancyDrop developer makes the SupplyDrop spawn on a timer server‑side, so that it is processed by the hook I mentioned above, you will have NPCs from BetterNpc when they appear, but in other spawn scenarios, KpucTaJI is against adding NPCs — for example, when calling SupplyDrop using a Supply Signal grenade.
  12. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  16. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. aimacak

    NRE on next tick

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  19. aimacak

    spam is back

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. aimacak

    Error Webrequest

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Feature Request
  22. Yes, you’re right, I apologize. I’ve added this to the roadmap; I can’t say anything about when it will be added.
  23. Hello, Why do you want the number of crates specifically, when you can now specify the number of prefabs inside them?
  24. aimacak

    Prevent event start

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  25. aimacak

    Prevent event start

    @Kobani Hello again, I apologize for all this confusion. I discussed this with KpucTaJI once more, and in fact, we can’t prevent the event from starting just because a player is on the monument, because players might abuse this, so KpucTaJI won’t add this. Once again, I apologize; for some reason, when your suggestion was first added to the roadmap, it wasn’t properly discussed. In one of my previous messages, I merely confirmed that it was on the roadmap, and now I’ve decided to double‑check whether this is indeed correct.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.