Jump to content

SlayersRust

Creator
  • Posts

    2,415
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by SlayersRust

  1. For some reason only the Military Green crates from the Heli are pulling from my "AlphaLoot" Plugin Loot Tables, the CodeLocked Hackable Crates are giving Vanilla loot every time. How do I fix this? I want it to also pull from my Alpha Loot Plugin, I tested f12 spawning in locked crates and they pulled from AlphaLoot just fine. What is the issue? I included screenshots of the working Green crate and the not working CodeLocked hackable crate loot. Also here is the PasteBin of my Config. I only use [ELITE] Heli Signals by the way ignore the others, the one at bottom of config. https://pastebin.com/dAcXMwt5
  2. SlayersRust

    Convoy

    If you watch the AI in the vehicles they are glitching tons and moving lots while driving. I thought this would help server performance to make them inactive until players come close. BotReSpawn plugin and ZombieHorde plugin does this. Makes the movements of the AI inactive until players get close for better server performance.
  3. SlayersRust

    Convoy

    Does anyone know why my Convoy Event isn't automatically starting? Here is my config. I only want the Hard one to spawn and I have it set to 100 percent probability and Automatic Startup set to True I have these turned on "Enable automatic event holding [true/false]": true, "Minimum time between events [sec.]": 60, "Maximum time between events [sec.]": 60, "Automatic startup": true, "Probability of a preset [0.0-100.0]": 100.0, Here is the Pastebin of my Config: https://pastebin.com/rqT6AFPN
  4. SlayersRust

    Convoy

    Also I wonder if its possible to Turn off AI of scientists within the vehicles until players get in range or until the convoy is attacked?
  5. SlayersRust

    Convoy

    Is there a way to add Turrets to some of the vehicles?
  6. Oh I believe this is for your other Plugin Paintball Arena sorry about that, I think I also left a message on this plugin.
  7. Players using a building plan and /bgrade 4 maybe can build I think? https://umod.org/plugins/bgrade?__cf_chl_tk=CPDWZgD4iKNGryYF5VDpC22c1OGqzjFGihIkzzPhYT4-1691309919-0-gaNycGzNDaU A player sent me a photo of him building up there thats all
  8. Hello! We currently have an issue on all 5 of our servers running this Plugin where if a player just logs off and goes Offline while being Raided their Offline Protection automatically gets applied blocking the Raiders. When I have in my config the following: "Delay for offline protection (seconds)": 600, "Delay after taking damage (seconds)": 600 But for some reason no matter what players can not continue to raid the second the players go Offline, we have tested this several times with many different teams and players. How I assume it should work is that players should be able to continue to raid indefinitely as long as they break a building block once every 600 seconds. But how it's working now is the second a players goes Offline while being raided the "100% Offline Raid Protection" is taking effect. How can we fix this?
  9. That's amazing, we also have it so players can build with no materials as well as craft in the same fashion, is there a way to make the arenas a build blocked zone for players? I guess if they can't craft they won't be able to get a build plan/hammer to build in the first place anyways so this one fix might be efficient enough to block both possibly anyways. Thanks for looking into this and working with me We love your arena plugins on our 7 servers
  10. SlayersRust

    Crates Event

    Is it possible to chose a single custom location on the map for this to spawn?
  11. SlayersRust

    CRATE EVENT

    Can you chose in the configuration how many crates spawn in an area? I'd like to have several locked crates spawn in an area on my Battlefield server
  12. SlayersRust

    XDStatistics

    Needs an update broken after latest update
  13. SlayersRust

    XPerience

    Broken after todays update! Needs fixing
  14. Is this currently working on normal servers that are NOT using Shipwreck Plugin without any spam errors or lag etc and the unable to open sometimes issue?
  15. Is it possible for a player who wants to raid a base to see how long is left on a bases Offline Protection when they shoot it? Right now it only displays "Protected 100%" in red with Custom Status Framework and a green 100% protected shield. But it does not say how long the base is protected for and when it will be raidable for the raider. Is there a way to display how much time left until the base will be off Offline Raid Protection to the raider?
  16. SlayersRust

    My TugBoat

    Awesome my players would love that thanks so much!
  17. I use Virtual Items Plugin to remove craft costs for all items on my Battlefield Servers. How do I stop players from being able to craft within the arena? https://umod.org/plugins/virtual-items
  18. I use Virtual Items Plugin to remove craft costs for all items on my Battlefield Servers. How do I stop players from being able to craft within the arena? https://umod.org/plugins/virtual-items
    Plugin is absolutely perfect after the most recent update! I love the ability to have transparent markers and change the Icon next to the plugin. The developer was quick to add things which I'm grateful for. The plugin adds lots of life to my Battlefield Rust server and keeps the pop higher by bringing the action to the server areas quicker! Highly recommend! 10/10
  19. SlayersRust

    Bottom

    How would I move the location of this to Top left of the screen?
  20. SlayersRust

    Pvp Marker

    I contacted the developer of MapMarkerAPI and they said you can do transparent Hex Color Codes. Could you implement this? I tried using RGBA directly within your plugin but it did not work The_Kiiiing 252 Posted 2 hours ago On 7/25/2023 at 2:40 PM, SlayersRust said: Could we add support to add Marker Transparency? This is the one most common things for marker that would be very handy! I use PvpMarker plugin and the only reason I'm trying to find another plugin to use for it is because they can't be transparent. Could Transparency please be added Transparency is already supported. Just provide a color in rgba hex format to the CreateMarker function
  21. SlayersRust

    Stack Modifier

    "photo": { "ShortName": "photo", "ItemId": 62577426, "DisplayName": "Photograph", "Modified": 1, "Disable": false Even when I have photos set to only stack to 1 they are still stacking to multiples. Do you know why?
  22. Could we add support to add Marker Transparency? This is the one most common things for marker that would be very handy! I use PvpMarker plugin and the only reason I'm trying to find another plugin to use for it is because they can't be transparent. Could Transparency please be added
  23. SlayersRust

    Pvp Marker

    Could you make it so we can change the Icon next to the Messages? I use different icons for different plugins to differentiate between each so a plugin to just give an icon for all doesn't work for me. Other plugins like RaidAnnouncer do something like this: "Chat Settings": { "Message Icon (Steam64 ID)": 76561198077847390, "Message Prefix": "<color=#9ab957>[Raid Alert]</color>", "Message Color": "#d5d5d5"
  24. SlayersRust

    Pvp Marker

    How can we change the color and transparency of the map markers?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.