Jump to content

MoonDoggy

Member
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MoonDoggy

  1. Sheesh. After extensive testing, the number color is just that. There are 15 different colors, with about 5 base colors and then shades.. You have to track who the parents are, and so forth to keep from inbreeding. I track for 144 hours, twice of the longest longevity. Here's an entry: "1699727": { "Parents": [ 1225327, 1521477 ], "Species": "cattle", "Name": "Elaine Junior", "BornUnix": 1790974255, "Dead": false, "How": "game" } }, "Names": { "1225327": "Elaine", "1521477": "Pedro" }
  2. I take it back on the number color. It probably does have something to do with the genetics. Just gotta figure out what.
  3. Ah, thanks. The genetics can be complicated, but I've pretty much figured them out. The simple explanation is there are actually 2 sets of genes in each cow/calf. The one you can see and the underlying ones you can't. I haven't seen any mutations, but that doesn't mean they don't exist`. My sample set is relatively small. Also, ,the number at the end is their family tree (for lack of a better word). If the number is the same, that will be inbreeding. Different color numbers are just for the family number (0-15). They don't have any special meaning. Red = bad gene Grey = neutral gene Green = good gene All cows display the same genes. Just the quality is different. My mod can affect all those parameters (individually or herd wide), plus change the frequency of the mooing.
  4. Oh, sorry. I was referring to possible API hoock in PNPC. Love your plugins, btw.
  5. Also, the farmer doesn't recognize railroad planters. Possible fix? (They just look better!!)
  6. Is there any possibility of an API hook coming in the future? I have this mod and Personal NPC, which are fun. It would be nice to extended both of their functions through API. For instance, a mod that would hook in to make the farmer handle milking and the genetics of cows, leading them (if possible) to a pen so there is no inbreeding. Personal NPC with the ability to set a patrol path and keep on lookout for danger to the animals. Those are my immediate examples. I have others that I have forgotten since it cant' do it. The cows is a great place to start. I don't want to maintain my own personally brancned Farmer/NPC. I have written a mod that handle both those above, but it doesn't involve the farmer or npc. WHich kinda defeats the whole concept of them both. Thank you for your attention.
    SkillTree. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Many of the servers I played on use it. But every wipe you have to start over, or every prestige level. I hated it. Then I decided to get a server (temporarily) to see how the backend of Rust works. Then some of my team wanted to actually play that server. Then we decided to just build a PVE server. Now we're building two public servers. And then came the decision for SkillTree. We went all in. It is a magnificent piece of code. We are currently integrating Skill Tree, Skill Tree Pro, and (I think the name is) Skill Tree Events. Or XP Events. Whatev. Many of the best plugins we have are done by iamthenewguy, it turns out. He does a great job of walking you through setup on corresponding videos, and is readily accessible on Discord. Although, to be truthful, I have only contacted him to ask a question once, but his response was quick. Ultimately, I still love & hate skill tree. And we will probably use the reset of the tree just like everyone else, because it actually is the way that make sense the most. Players love it. Players hate it. But players absoutely want it.
  7. MoonDoggy

    Bradley Drops

    Having problems with a lot of hook floods Like.. 1.12 million in 32 minutes. I've been tracking down the problem for 5 days now. Seems to be originating (although probably not exclusively) with Bradley Drops. This seems to be idle-cost issues. Might I suggest: Replace OnEntitySpawned(BaseNetworkable) with OnEntitySpawned(FireBall) or a short-prefab check before NextTick? Perhaps don't subscribe OnEntityTakeDamage(BaseCombatEntity) globally; only handle drop-skinned initiators, or use a Harmony prefix on drop APCs only? Unsubscribe CanAcceptItem, CanStackItem, CanCombineDroppedItem, OnItemAddedToContainer unless stacking is enabled (partially done — stacking only). Harmony DoWeapons/DoWeaponAiming should return immediately if bradley.skinID is not in BradleyProfileCache without GetComponent? Default debug should be false. GetCallingTeam() iterates all BasePlayer.activePlayerList every 10s. Fine for 1 APC; bad if anything leaks components. (At least I think it was every 10s) I'm not going to pretend am absolutely familiar with your code, so take it with a grain of salt.
  8. MoonDoggy

    Fun!

    yeah.. never mind
  9. MoonDoggy

    Fun!

    But can't figure out how to ride them.
  10. MoonDoggy

    Spawn timer

    We are building an event driven server. As such, we have created a event scheduler. Is there a way to spawn the Road Bradley from the console/chat without purchase, so we can plug that in to our event scheduler? I know there is timed somewhere in the config file, but I would llike to see something like "spawnbradley" without any parameters to spawn randomly somewhere on the map. Thank you.
  11. MoonDoggy

    Zen Panel

    Any chance there will be a hook to Discord in the future? would be nice to link notifications to admin chat there.
  12. MoonDoggy

    Zen Panel

    I found Zen Tickets over at Karuza.dev. Make sure the proper permissions are set for it's tab to show up.
  13. MoonDoggy

    Autoclose not working

    OMG sorry. Yes! Works perfectly. I had only modified it in one area. Happy camper!
  14. MoonDoggy

    VehicleBuy.cs

    Ok, I modified your working file to add "littlebird": { "Sound on purchase": true, "Order": 20, "Show": true, "Name": "littlebird", "Prefab": "assets/custom/littlebird.prefab", "Image link": "https://i.postimg.cc/gJCY3HcY/Littlebird1.jpg", "Spawn distance": 5.0, "Fuel": 100, "Currency: 0 - item, 1 - Economics, 2 - Server Rewards": 0, "If vehicle selling for item type him shortname": "scrap", "Price": 1500, "Skin": 3304630260, "Command": "littlebird.add", "DeployableItemId": 833533164, "Need add engine parts if it possible?": false, "Engine parts": null, "Pickup type (0 - command, 1 - hammer)": 0, "Can pickup?": true, "Can recall?": true, "Recall price": 0, "Recall cost need?": false, "Pickup price": 0, "Enable decay?": false, "Permission (still empty if not need) ex. vehiclebuy.YOURPERMISSIONNAME": null, "Maximum number of purchases of one vehicle by one player": 0 } It shows up in the list, and I can buy one, but when I place the "box", it just remains a box. Minicopter works fine as a comparison. Any ideas?
  15. MoonDoggy

    VehicleBuy.cs

    Says to edit a line at the top of the file for Karuza vehicles. But the listed line is not there. Instead of // #Requires KaruzaVehiclesCommon,, the first line is // #define TEST. I added // Requires: KaruzaVehiclesCommon and loaded it to the server. Now I get an compiler error about " VehicleBuy plugin requires missing dependencies: KaruzaVehiclesCommon" Karuza doesn't appear to use KaruzaVehiclesCommon now. There is a "KaruzaEntitiesCommon" file. If I modify the plugin to reflect that, it goes through the complie just fine, but no Karuza vehicles appear. During the compiling of VehicleBuy.cs, I see an error about no data in .sav files, but that seems to be a karuza problem at this point?
  16. MoonDoggy

    Failed to compile

    Thank you. And thank you for all your work!
  17. MoonDoggy

    Failed to compile

    We get the error: SmartWorkbench - Failed to compile: 'BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for 'ClientRPCPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'ClientRPCPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'BasePlayer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 425, Pos: 21 Any ideas on what we should do?
  18. MoonDoggy

    GunShips

    Is anyone going to update this? Would lvoe to get it.
  19. MoonDoggy

    Autoclose not working

    Excellent. No hurry.
  20. MoonDoggy

    Autoclose not working

    I think this was my latest attempt. Sorry for the hassle. UltimateLocker.json
  21. MoonDoggy

    Autoclose not working

    No matter how I edtt the config file, or enable permissions, I always get that door closer is not enabled. I have the permission ultimatelocker.autoclosing.enabled set for admin and user level. But whenever I try to use /closer or whatev it says "You don't have permission to use the command." Also, the following permisions are granted: use admin buypass.force buypass.dlc_skin_required, buypass.lock_deploy_vehicle_check, autolock.enabled, autolocknolockrequired, and autoclosing.enabled. /ac works, but shows "Autocloser Enbled" as "NO". WHen I try to click on it, it says either I don't have permission to use the command. Where am I going wrong?
  22. MoonDoggy

    "Missing Permission"

    LOL Oh. Yeah. I have one and forgot. Thanks!!!! That solved that problem. Love your work, BTW.
  23. MoonDoggy

    "Missing Permission"

    I only found 1 permission so far. But I think I know what you mean. I'll dig into it more. TY
  24. MoonDoggy

    "Missing Permission"

    Works great, UNTIL you get to "Desk - Blue" choice. After that, all of them are "MIssing Permission". Previous ones work fine. Any hints? EDIT: Quick response, great help!!

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.