Jump to content

hairybeanstalk

Member
  • Posts

    169
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hairybeanstalk

  1. @Marte6 I believe there may be a way to do this. If you add another portal that is a different color to the portal spawn room, you can make it so that portal will teleport you in. This will also prevent players from camping the portal rooms and clearing the dungeons easily. You can set it to teleport them right outside the garage door that would normally be connected to the spawn room and just turn all of those doors into walls now. ANOTHER METHOD may be to simply add a config setting that toggles on and off allowing you to deal damage to bots while you are in the spawn room, this will force players to move out to fight the melee bots if any are added, without allowing them to get a free kill as they do now if bots have melee weaponry. Anyhow, I love the plugin and hope to see something like this adopted in the future
  2. I highly suggest adding this option because it'll open up more possibilities and uses for it. I set combat.knife for all and they cannot hit you near the portal, they wont even walk near it. Then sometimes they just stare at you and wont run at you :'(. I would appreciate it a ton if you added support for this. Anyhow, I love this plugin
  3. title says it all
  4. I would love to purchase this, but i've noticed the config does not allow you to adjust zombie kits. Please make this compatible with the KITS plugin and allow the zombies kit's and appearance to be adjusted with that, or somehow set up the config to do that. I'd appreciate it, and i'll buy it
  5. attached is an image to show
  6. I have fixed it.
  7. when establishing this as a command reward "o.grant %STEAMID% XDQuest.2", and setting the next mission permissions to xdquest.2, it does not reward that quest? It did before, then after update I believe it stopped doing this.
  8. I have found the error. It is with CAR 2. everything else spawns right.
  9. whenever a player dies on the server, even when not logged in, it says "Welcome back, playername". Please fix this asap. I love the plugin by the way!
  10. the title decribes what is happening. Most recent update.
  11. I love this mod! If you add more to it, I think my head will explode :D. Its awesome!
  12. evil, he already explained that you can do so in the actual plugin cs file by editing a couple lines of code.
  13. @HeliumI do not want to remove them completely though. Just the large amounts of them.
  14. We also need all npc,s added. For some reason, some new animals do not have hitbars. Like tigers.
  15. My entities state that vineswingable (the vines on the jungle trees) are at 162,000. THATS INSANE! I'd love some help on removing that many and limiting it. I've tried entity reducer plugin by reducing the jungle trees but it hasn't fixed it.
  16. @EllieCatI think what you are thinking is a good idea but it also jeopardizes a lot of the plugins reasoning for portals popping up, in my opinion. I think maybe making a zone (10-20m around the portal) that doesn't allow building, would be a better idea.
  17. Please make it so we can use decimals for the duration timer. I appreciate your work. This is a crucial thing that I think should be added asap.
  18. oh ok thanks man! I love the plugin btw! amazing work keep it up!
  19. Needs an update for 5/1/25 update I believe?
    BEST PLUGIN FOR ANY SERVER TRYING TO SHOW NEW PLAYERS SOMETHING ON SPAWN! PLEASE KEEP IT UPDATED! AMAZING WORK MY FRIEND
  20. needs an update 5/2/25
  21. I have tried many plugins that do commands when starting up, and "settime 22" does not work. I cannot get this plugin to work unless an admin is physically logged into the server and types /settime 22 Any possible way to make it automatic on server startup?
    I have asked for support and so have others on many matters and we are ignored. The plugin does not apply automatically. The settings can only be applied if an admin types /settime "x". X being where you put the time of day. This means when the server restarts, if no admin is on, this plugin will not do what it's intended to do unless you literally type that in chat or a command in console. I have tried many plugins that do commands when starting up, and "settime" does not work. I cannot get this plugin to work unless an admin is physically logged into the server and types /settime I do not think there is a way to make it automatic unless the developer of the mod makes it possible.
  22. I have tried many plugins that do commands when starting up, and "settime 22" does not work. I cannot get this plugin to work unless an admin is physically logged into the server and types /settime 22 Any possible way to make it automatic on server startup?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.