-
Posts
169 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by hairybeanstalk
-
the xp isnt granted when using the xp injection items.
hairybeanstalk replied to hairybeanstalk's Support Report in Support
im simply doing the command "stip.give hairybeanstalk novice's pamphlet" and it gives me the item, but it does not actually give the xp when using it. -
the xp isnt granted when using the xp injection items.
hairybeanstalk posted A Support Report in Support
the xp isnt granted when using the xp injection items. I have both skilltree latest version, and this plugins latest version. -
- 32 comments
-
- #skilltree
- #skill
- (and 10 more)
-
- 1,651 comments
-
- #leveling
- #progression
- (and 19 more)
-
I have tried every means for balancing the bosses. It's been over a year and players can still kill an insanely strong boss, with a bow, by simply cheesing it and peeking a wall that is very close to it, or even getting them stuck on walls and other assets. Any other NPC in the game has never done that to me, including scientists. That is an excuse to not fix the much needed issue that this plugin has. Bad mechanics for ai. If the boss gets shot at and it cannot see a player, it should reposition itself to where it can see the player, or try to. These do not. They simply stand still sometimes and stare at the player. The ai is outdated or needs work. I'm sorry but that's just a fact. MANY other purchasers of this plugin have reported the same in the past and it is still not resolved sadly. I guarantee it would get even more traffic or traction if this simple issue was fixed. Thats just my 2 cents anyhow. I am debating on removing the plugin from my server after a year of the same issue. Players cheesing them and getting easy loot, with bows.
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
- 529 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
RPC Error in Server_RaisLowerFloor when clicking elevator buttons
hairybeanstalk posted A Support Report in Support
RPC Error in Server_RaisLowerFloor when clicking elevator button in eye of the jungle and other monuments. I had to remove a few because of this issue. Please fix -
I had a player at the temple monument and he was standing outside of it, maybe 30-60 meters out, and all the npc's went to one spit and he just shot them all. Please fix their paths or allow them to go outside of the monument areas as well, and not get stuck on one spot
-
- 529 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
- 529 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
plugin doesnt work in new update
hairybeanstalk replied to hairybeanstalk's Support Report in Support
you have an amzing plugin. Any additions coming soon? I was thinking You could allow abilities on them somehow -
plugin doesnt work in new update
hairybeanstalk replied to hairybeanstalk's Support Report in Support
i fixed it, im sorry -
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
I did try to mess with the settings. I've fine tuned them for weeks now. Nothing seems to be a good balance due to the ai being a bit buggy. They just simply get cheesed by players peeking doors or walls. Sometimes they don't even get targeted or they get stuck. I know the new ai is much better and I feel this may help with that.
- 529 comments
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
plugin doesnt work in new update
hairybeanstalk replied to hairybeanstalk's Support Report in Support
yes this issue must have been going on for a while, as I have just re uploaded the plugin to the server -
I believe this is because server rewards updated when using /buyzl and you have economy set to : 2 (server rewards) you get this error Failed to call hook 'BuyZombieLicCmd' on plugin 'ZombieHunter v1.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.HasEnoughFunds (BasePlayer player, System.Double amount) [0x00015] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.BuyZombieLicCmd (BasePlayer player) [0x00093] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x01290] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
- 529 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #abilities
- #boss
- (and 16 more)
-
the basement is glitched on my server. please help
-
Error while compiling after recent rust update
-
Compilation Error on Latest Rust – Update Request for DisbandedTeamRestore
hairybeanstalk replied to moulinch's Support Report in Support
I am getting this issue as well -
00:34 [Warning] [PlayerRanks] PlayerRanks local database was saved. appears in console right when a giant lag spike occurs on the server. It is the only lag spike we have daily.
