Jump to content

hairybeanstalk

Member
  • Posts

    169
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hairybeanstalk

  1. im simply doing the command "stip.give hairybeanstalk novice's pamphlet" and it gives me the item, but it does not actually give the xp when using it.
  2. the xp isnt granted when using the xp injection items. I have both skilltree latest version, and this plugins latest version.
  3. none of the items are providing any xp? idk whats wrong
  4. I have tried every means for balancing the bosses. It's been over a year and players can still kill an insanely strong boss, with a bow, by simply cheesing it and peeking a wall that is very close to it, or even getting them stuck on walls and other assets. Any other NPC in the game has never done that to me, including scientists. That is an excuse to not fix the much needed issue that this plugin has. Bad mechanics for ai. If the boss gets shot at and it cannot see a player, it should reposition itself to where it can see the player, or try to. These do not. They simply stand still sometimes and stare at the player. The ai is outdated or needs work. I'm sorry but that's just a fact. MANY other purchasers of this plugin have reported the same in the past and it is still not resolved sadly. I guarantee it would get even more traffic or traction if this simple issue was fixed. Thats just my 2 cents anyhow. I am debating on removing the plugin from my server after a year of the same issue. Players cheesing them and getting easy loot, with bows.
  5. i think it needs to stop relying on npcspawn for movement and interaction, but use scientist logic or something.
  6. Players on my server are still telling me that even after balancing the bosses, they are easy to kill or cheese. they can be killed with bows most the time. this needs fixed. they arent bosses to them.
  7. RPC Error in Server_RaisLowerFloor when clicking elevator button in eye of the jungle and other monuments. I had to remove a few because of this issue. Please fix
  8. I had a player at the temple monument and he was standing outside of it, maybe 30-60 meters out, and all the npc's went to one spit and he just shot them all. Please fix their paths or allow them to go outside of the monument areas as well, and not get stuck on one spot
  9. i havent gotten any reviews like that, i'll lyk
  10. Besides the ai stuff, the plugin is top notch. Its great. Keep up the good work man. Its different from everyone else and better in many ways.
  11. I did not realize you joined. I will add you. I thought that was some random guy trying to get owner lol. My apologies.
  12. you have an amzing plugin. Any additions coming soon? I was thinking You could allow abilities on them somehow
  13. i fixed it, im sorry
  14. Just test them out. Do not listen to what i'm saying. See it for yourself. Look up "sinister" on the server list. We are the only server with that in the name.
  15. I did try to mess with the settings. I've fine tuned them for weeks now. Nothing seems to be a good balance due to the ai being a bit buggy. They just simply get cheesed by players peeking doors or walls. Sometimes they don't even get targeted or they get stuck. I know the new ai is much better and I feel this may help with that.
  16. yes this issue must have been going on for a while, as I have just re uploaded the plugin to the server
  17. I believe this is because server rewards updated when using /buyzl and you have economy set to : 2 (server rewards) you get this error Failed to call hook 'BuyZombieLicCmd' on plugin 'ZombieHunter v1.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.HasEnoughFunds (BasePlayer player, System.Double amount) [0x00015] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.BuyZombieLicCmd (BasePlayer player) [0x00093] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZombieHunter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x01290] in <b15146a2ff024ca4ad8f109646203c9f>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
  18. Can we replace the ai of the bosses withe the new ai? They are easily cheesed. Everyone kills them easy even if they have high health. They just do not have good ai.
  19. the basement is glitched on my server. please help
  20. Error while compiling after recent rust update
  21. 00:34 [Warning] [PlayerRanks] PlayerRanks local database was saved. appears in console right when a giant lag spike occurs on the server. It is the only lag spike we have daily.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.6k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.