Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,500
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. IIIaKa

    Zone Status

    Hello. I think it’s possible, but I can’t promise anything. Unfortunately, I’m currently busy updating other plugins. But once I get to this one, I’ll try to add your suggestion. Thank you!
  2. IIIaKa

    Stark: No zone images

    By @Stark
  3. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    Hello. Are you sure you're using the latest downloaded version? It works just fine for me.
  4. I can't check this myself, I haven't been able to reproduce this error. So please try replacing the OnEntitySpawned hook(lines 193–197) with this code: void OnEntitySpawned(BuildingBlock block) { if (block.OwnerID.IsSteamId() && IsRightBlock(block)) NextTick(() => { if (block.IsValid() && !block.IsDestroyed) TryInitBlockDecay(block); }); } Let me know what the result is.
  5. @Aelanna @Aeryn Sun Hello. Does this happen every time or just occasionally? Because during this whole period, I haven’t encountered such a message even once.
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  7. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  8. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.2
  9. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    The issue turned out to be caused by a single extra space during hook generation... Thanks for reporting the bug, the funniest part is that I added that space for aesthetics after all tests
  10. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  11. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.22
  12. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  13. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 0.1.22
  14. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  15. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    Hello, try redownloading the plugin.
  16. IIIaKa

    Error Message after update

    Hello, try redownloading the plugin.
  17. Hello, try redownloading the plugin.
  18. IIIaKa

    Plugin Loading Loop

    Hello, are you using Oxide or Carbon?
  19. IIIaKa

    bar_group

    If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  20. IIIaKa

    bar_group

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  21. If you have anything to add, feel free to write in this thread.
  22. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  23. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that this can be done. I looked through the NTeleportation code again and there are no corresponding hooks. To add new ones, I'd need to dig into the code and find proper places to call them from, but everything there is quite tangled. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time for that at the moment.
  24. Hello. Thanks for reporting this issue. As I understand it, in the latest update the author of the NTeleportation plugin changed the arguments of the OnHomeAccepted hook, which broke the functionality of all plugins that used this hook. In the next update, the status bar for "home" will work again. I can’t promise, but I’ll try to add it.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.