Jump to content

MrLiquid

Member
  • Posts

    1,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by MrLiquid

    LuffyRust always gets excited whenever Silent Creations releases something new, because his standard of workmanship is consistently top-notch. Silents Heli Tower V2 is another fantastic addition that delivers both visually and functionally. The multi-level tactical design makes helicopter engagements far more dynamic and enjoyable, whether on PvP or PvE servers, and the structure itself looks fantastic on the map. As always with Silent’s work, the prefab is clean, optimized, and truly plug-and-play with RustEdit, meaning server owners can drop it in without worrying about performance or unnecessary prefab count. Our players regularly ask for @Silent Creations monuments to return whenever we rotate maps, which says everything about the quality and replay value. Another excellent release that server owners and players alike will appreciate. Great work!
  1. [DomeEvent] Event end. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Oxide.Plugins.DomeEvent+TheDomeEventController.UpdateVendingMarker () [0x00058] in <f0a54761a95449ccabcda24ae2887d0e>:0 at InvokeHandlerBase`1[T].DoTick () [0x0010d] in <6435e3eb91114744ad1bd2362a04f7f5>:0 at InvokeHandlerBase`1[T].LateUpdate () [0x0001f] in <6435e3eb91114744ad1bd2362a04f7f5>:0
  2. MrLiquid

    Bug in Limits

    When placing the storage boxes on the foundations, yes it counts and stops you at limits.. but once they get stacked.. it stops counting towards the limits allowing players to exceeds said limits, any ideas?
  3. Permissions are assigned .. when placing another box into the other console logging give me this error. I have tried all entities listed in the config, same error GetMaxStackAmount found: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value GetMaxStackAmount found: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value
    The Title Selector plugin has been a fantastic addition to our servers. Our LuffyRust players absolutely enjoy the ability to choose and display titles that represent their achievements or personality in-game—it adds another great layer of identity and fun for the community. The plugin runs smoothly, is easy to work with, and integrates nicely into our environment. On top of that, the developer has been very responsive and helpful, which always makes a big difference. If you're looking for a clean and reliable solution that lets players select and showcase their own titles, I highly recommend this plugin.
  4. MrLiquid

    Latest update

    On Staging, all is good. thank you
  5. MrLiquid

    Latest update

    [CSharp] Started Oxide.Compiler v successfully HeavyOilRigEvent was compiled successfully in 1380ms Loaded plugin HeavyOilRigEvent v1.1.6 by Cahnu ON staging
  6. MrLiquid

    March 2025 Staging

    Vehicles - Failed to compile: 'Pool' does not contain a definition for 'GetList' | Line: 523, Pos: 41
  7. MrLiquid

    March 2025 staging

    IndustrialRecycler - Failed to compile: 'Pool' does not contain a definition for 'FreeList' | Line: 1746, Pos: 22
  8. MrLiquid

    March 2025 staging

    BetterTC - Failed to compile: 'Pool' does not contain a definition for 'GetList' | Line: 705, Pos: 49
  9. MrLiquid

    suggestion feature

    Id love to have the ability to have multiple basement levels.. what do you think boss?
    LuffyRust recently assisted in testing of the Easy Sailing, and honestly it’s one of those quality-of-life game changers that immediately feels natural once you use it; Easy Sailing overhauls default naval controls and gives captains full command of sails, engines, and anchors right from the wheel without ever running around the deck, which makes solo play and even big fleet handling smoother than stock Rust ever did and seriously improves performance on our server with zero issues — my players had no idea this was a mod and just assumed Deep Sea’s boats worked this well by default, but once I announced it was a modification they were blown away and grateful, because this isn’t something you just find anywhere else; great work by Corvus, and to anyone considering buying this, do it — you will not be disappointed.
  10. MrLiquid

    disconnected timer

    I will do, where do I start the process?
    Absolute Garbage, do not waste your money buying this plugin/bot from this developer, I have time and time again requested support, time and time again, dead ears. Its clear he isn't willing or can not fix it. Bugs that have been causing a disconnect loop to various other things. My review is based on my experience with this plugin and that has been a bumpy raod. LET ME BE CLEAR, I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUY THIS BOT/PLUGIN, at least until they fix the obvious problems.
  11. MrLiquid

    disconnected timer

    I'm not getting anything from anyone regarding this, so I am now going to PAY a decent developer to fix it at my own cost @Death unless you tell me otherwise, also this will be the last @Aminoproduct I ever buy. Absolute garbage dev and products and my reviews will reflect all my dismay.
  12. sorry to be a pain, before I buy all your packs, I am asking what the biggest file size is out of ALL your packs please
  13. so going through all your packages/bases, what is the largest file you have?
  14. I just wanted to know if all your packs have the same file sizes.. nice and compact
  15. MrLiquid

    disconnected timer

    *taps my fingers on the desk waiting* @Death
  16. does that include all your raid bases.. I see you sell a few packs
  17. Curious, in all your Raidbase files you have for sale, what is the biggest file size? I wanna make sure Im not buying bloated bases with images etc Kind Regards

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.