Jump to content

MrLiquid

Member
  • Posts

    1,857
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by MrLiquid

  1. MrLiquid

    latest update

    It was a carbon error, ignore this
  2. MrLiquid

    any chance you can

    how is this a silly idea? I wanna be able to block certain items from being repairable.... how is this silly?
  3. I would recommend you get a VPS. they are cheap.. and host your own images/maps etc.. then you remain in control
  4. MrLiquid

    any chance you can

    Any chance you can add a list if skinid's / items that can not be repaired? blacklist if you will?
  5. MrLiquid

    more bugs - $custommap 2

    Rustmaps api is sound, I doubled checked it
  6. MrLiquid

    more bugs - $custommap 2

    Unhandled promise rejection: FetchError: invalid json response body at https://rustmaps.com/api/v4/beta/map/custom reason: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON at /home/container/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:273:32 at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:103:5) { type: 'invalid-json' } Unhandled promise rejection: FetchError: invalid json response body at https://rustmaps.com/api/v4/beta/map/custom reason: Unexpected token '<', "<!DOCTYPE "... is not valid JSON at /home/container/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:273:32 at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:103:5) { type: 'invalid-json' }
  7. MrLiquid

    pondering why

    Fresh install. basically all defaults values at this stage.. however I have player complaint the boss is not there but they can hear it.. upon further checking I am finding them floating under the map Any ideas on how I can make them spawn on the map, rather than floating under it?
  8. MrLiquid

    What could be the cause?

    I have dm'd you on your discord with a ton of errors
  9. MrLiquid

    What could be the cause?

    I needed to downgrade the version of python the hosting had provided. We have logged in as LuffyStaff#0523 OnlineStaff Cog has been loaded ----- AddRemoveStaff Cog has been loaded ----- StaffInfo Cog has been loaded ----- OnloadOffload Cog has been loaded ----- StaffActivityTracker Cog has been loaded Hosting said; Should be working now, I downgraded the py docker image to 3.12 as auidoop is not yet supported by 3.14 and changed the mongodb url so it was valid Can I use MYSQL, or must I use this mongo site?
  10. MrLiquid

    Bwana Dik

    Absolutely outstanding map. Bwana Dik has been a fantastic addition to our LuffyRust 1000x server, and our players absolutely love it. The layout is well thought out, the pacing works perfectly for fast-action gameplay, and the overall craftsmanship really shows. The map feels polished, balanced, and built with purpose. From the custom areas to the flow between monuments, roads, rails, and build locations, everything feels like it was designed to keep players engaged without feeling overcrowded or thrown together. It has been a real asset to our server and has helped create a fresh, exciting experience for our community. For any Rust server owner looking for a high-quality custom map with excellent design, strong performance, and real attention to detail, Bwana Dik is absolutely worth it. Great work by @Nomad Rush — this is the kind of map that raises the standard. Luffy On! MrLiquid LuffyRust / Luffy Gaming Network
  11. MrLiquid

    What could be the cause?

    xt (line 1)) (0.5.2) [notice] A new release of pip is available: 26.0.1 -> 26.1.1 [notice] To update, run: pip install --upgrade pip Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/container/main.py", line 2, in <module> import discord File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/__init__.py", line 23, in <module> from .client import * File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/client.py", line 51, in <module> from .sku import SKU, Entitlement File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/sku.py", line 31, in <module> from .app_commands import MissingApplicationID File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/app_commands/__init__.py", line 12, in <module> from .commands import * File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/app_commands/commands.py", line 53, in <module> from .models import Choice File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/app_commands/models.py", line 44, in <module> from ..member import Member File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/member.py", line 33, in <module> import discord.abc File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/abc.py", line 59, in <module> from .voice_client import VoiceClient, VoiceProtocol File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/voice_client.py", line 35, in <module> from .player import AudioPlayer, AudioSource File "/home/container/.local/lib/python3.14/site-packages/discord/player.py", line 29, in <module> import audioop ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'audioop' container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as offline...
  12. MrLiquid

    Any chance

    I spoke to my hosting provider. they have managed to provide me a Python container. thank you for all that you do. This matter is resolved. Many Thanks
  13. MrLiquid

    Any chance

    The discord bot container I have by my provider only runs Node.JS
  14. MrLiquid

    Any chance

    Any chance of a refund? When I bought this Discord bot, I guess I assumed it would run on NodeJS, but when I opened the ZIP it contains python files which I can not run. Sorry
  15. MrLiquid

    great idea if you can

    Upgrade option, so if a player has 10 C4 tier1 upgrade to 1 tier2, and 10 tier 2 upgrade to 1 tier 3 c4 What do you think?
  16. MrLiquid

    May 2026 Staging

    thats the error from staging for this upcoming wipe
  17. MrLiquid

    May 2026 Staging

    Ganja - Failed to compile: 'PlayerMetabolism' does not contain a definition for 'SendChangesToClient' and no accessible extension method 'SendChangesToClient' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMetabolism' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 904, Pos: 35
  18. MrLiquid

    May 2026 Staging

    NpcSpawn - Failed to compile: Cannot implicitly convert type 'UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent' to 'Rust.Ai.Gen2.RustNavMeshAgent' | Line: 1502, Pos: 50
  19. MrLiquid

    player reports

    Ignore that, player is dumb
  20. MrLiquid

    player reports

    Players question, if the pump is configured to use Workbench level 2, why does it not work with Workbench level 3? Is this something we can address by chance?
  21. MrLiquid

    limits to spawned entities

    I have vehicle limits to 2 per player.. however he is able to spawn many many horses ], "Vehicle Settings - Max per Player": 2, "Plot Settings - Limit Damage to Radius": true, "Entity Limits - Normal Max Entities": 10000, "Entity Limits - VIP Max Entities": 25000,
  22. MrLiquid

    invite players

    Once you leave your plot, it seems you cant get back to it, its like you no longer own a plot, but the map/build plugin says you do.. but you cant get to it..
  23. MrLiquid

    invite players

    /leave returns me back to lobby, not my original plot that I 'own' .. plus I cant get there
  24. MrLiquid

    invite players

    IF i invite a player to my plot as a guest.. how do I return or switch between the plots?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.