-
Posts
2,415 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
30
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by SlayersRust
-
- 77 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #sky bases
- #oxide
- (and 10 more)
-
Okay thank you. I set t a very slow speed of 1.0 for the Bradley to drop but it still just seems to fall from the sky. Seemed to work fine before Rust update on Forced Wipe
-
No matter what speed I set the Bradley Drops to it flies right through the ground with no Parachute. How do I fix this? Here is the speed I use "Parachute Drag (Lower = Faster. eg: 0.6)": 1.0,
-
- 316 comments
-
- #bradley
- #bradleyapc
- (and 14 more)
-
- 20 comments
-
- #island
- #custom map
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 451 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #builder
- #automation
-
(and 9 more)
Tagged with:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Could you add an exclude perm added to the reflect plugin? I have a PVE Zone on my PVE/PVP Server at Airfield Monument and I'd like to add the exclude Permission when players enter this zone, then when they leave the zone this permission would be removed. This would make this plugin perfect and usable in many situations for PVE Server owners!
-
-
- 8 comments
-
- #puzzlejump
- #puzzle
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 20 comments
-
- #island
- #custom map
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 8 comments
-
- #puzzlejump
- #puzzle
-
(and 6 more)
Tagged with:
-
Respawn Buttons stuck on a players screen after death for some reason when he was alive. Major bug how can we fix this? I had to remove the plugin for now until this will be resolved.
-
How do I change the Color and what it says for the levels being shown in chat??? I want it to say LVL15 like that and in army Green. Right now its just the numbers 15 and bright green
-
- 20 comments
-
- 1
-
-
- #island
- #custom map
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
- 39 comments
-
- 43 comments
