Jump to content

Kapco411

Creator
  • Posts

    212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Kapco411

  1. Kapco411

    RATS

    Badgyver does it again. Talk about taking it to the next level. This map is beyond amazing and really sets a new standard on what can be done in map making. Players are absolutely going to love this map as it really changes things up. Was expecting a low FPS, but it really was just a tad under average for me. Little note for server owners, adjust your serviceceiling to around 700 so you can fly to the upper locations without maxing out the height restrictions. Few tweaks here and there on some mods and it makes the experience even better. 5 stars all the way on this one. BRAVO!
  2. Kapco411

    Error on load

    Error while compiling PortableLocker: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'DestroyImmediate' and no accessible extension method 'DestroyImmediate' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 433, Pos: 10
  3. Is a password provided to edit the map if needed?
  4. Kapco411

    Stacks and XP System

    So did facepunch change something in the way things are done? I've been using your plugin for two years without issue and then it just stopped working with the update. If someone were to purchase your paid plugin today will it not work with these other plugins installed out of the gate?
    Great job on these structures, well done on the design. Was an awesome addition to my Wild West Server. Props to you and keep them coming.
  5. Kapco411

    Reverts on reboot

    Soon as the server reboots the plugin reverts and needs to be loaded again.
  6. at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00000] in <98b2aface95e4962a9052e7f13446720>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.TreasureMaps.OnMaxStackable (Item item) [0x0004e] in <4f3f1905656c4435921c2e2f81a52fd8>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.TreasureMaps.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x0079a] in <4f3f1905656c4435921c2e2f81a52fd8>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <795304323ac74a298b8ed190a1dfa739>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b99491bd85442c>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <beb2b64691c64e2b95b9949Failed to call hook 'OnMaxStackable' on plugin 'TreasureMaps v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate, System.Boolean& found) [0x0000d] in <98b2aface95e4962a9052e7f13446720>:0
  7. Kapco411

    Stacks and XP System

    Curious. Is Custom Item Drops another reported Mod that is causing stack issues? https://umod.org/plugins/custom-item-drops
  8. Kapco411

    Stacks and XP System

    I am aware you might not have been informed, but I was not entirely sure what caused the issue and with non stop updates coming out from facepunch and Developers I had hoped the issues would resolve themselves.
  9. Hello. Since the update we are no longer receiving charcoal in the electric furnace.
  10. Kapco411

    Stacks and XP System

    Hello Khan. Is there any report of XP system no longer working with stack modifier. It stopped working about two months ago and I was waiting for patches to come out that would fix this issue but so far nothing. XP rewards players with resources but they do not stack with other resources. Wood, stone, metal all remain separated but prior to the April update it all worked fine.
  11. Does the password come with the map if we have to fix things?
  12. Kapco411

    Colony

    I'm blown away by this map. It's like playing a whole different game. Niko has outdone himself on this one. So much potential that I started another server just to host it. 5 stars all the way on this one. Few things to polish but an amazing experience for sure.
  13. @FandangoChristmas Just so you know I also have the same issues with stacks. Facepunch changed something with the last update and it wont allow resources to stack properly anymore.
  14. Hello. I am not sure if you are aware but this plugin is causing issues with small wooden boxes with the following skin applied. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1818868472 If a player opens a box with that skin and than closes the box it gets destroyed. This only happens on my servers running this plugin and it does not happen if the plugin is unloaded. I am not sure why that rust accepted skin is causing this issue but was hoping you could help with this.
  15. Kapco411

    Wrong color keycard given

    Sputnik.json
  16. $550.00 ?? This cant be correct.
  17. Kapco411

    Wrong color keycard given

    Not sure if anyone else has this issue but the Spacecard given in the elite crate is red keycard with a skin and the one you need to unlock the crate is Green keycard with the skin. If i use the givespacecard it gives a green keycard with the skin but the one spawned in the crate is indeed red.
  18. I switched the Inside NPC's to stationary. Did not see that option at first. The guard I seen stuck was actually part of another plugin that drops NPC's just before the Heli goes down. I guess it somehow clipped through the building and got stuck in there. Sure looked like it was part of the event. I'll keep you posted as I try this out a few more times on different servers. Awesome plugin though. Nice to see the terminal get an event.
  19. Great event. Been looking for a ferry terminal event since it was released. One thing though. NPC's in the ferry terminal entrance are half buried in the floor. I have this same problem on other maps I have made so not sure if its a facepunch monument thing or not. Navmesh issues maybe?? Also, after the event is over it does not despawn the blocked entrance to the subway or the Heavy guard on the other side of the door.
  20. Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.GatherLootMultiplier+<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<OnCorpsePopulate>b__0 () [0x00120] in <a0833b6e574d44219b9c256e61e14cfc>:0 slprs
  21. Kapco411

    Andalusia

    This is a very unique and amazing map. Actual feedback from many of the players say it is one of the best maps they have ever played. Props to the developer for the concept and delivery on this map. He really hit it out of the park on this one. The Arecibo Observatory Monument was one of the hardest monument puzzles I have ever done. The sheer size of this monument is incredible. Highly recommend you give this map a try. 5 Stars all the way.
  22. OK, The ones that spawn at the Bandit camp are the Bounty Hunters. The Npc's that spawn in the Wild are the Bounty. Those are the ones I had trouble with as they could not find the NavMesh. Bounty Hunters you can spawn manually anywhere on the map and those worked fine. Glad you fixed the issue.
  23. Hey Guys, I did have lots of issues getting the NPC's to spawn on this map. After spending days on it what I did to fix it was to create new Npc's using NPC spawn. My issue was they were spawning, they were just not moving at all. Sitting ducks. Once I created New NPC's they now spawn and run around. Just got to make them give up the bounty in the config.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.1k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.