Jump to content

Qbis

Creator
  • Posts

    241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Qbis

  1. Qbis

    My Animal Farm

    Oh, will know, in future will use other image host, thanks
  2. Qbis

    My Animal Farm

    What problem with imgur ?)
  3. Qbis

    Small problem

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  4. Qbis

    Small problem

    Glad I could help you)
  5. Qbis

    Small problem

    You can change all items, how you want, it can be custom items too Or you say of another
  6. Qbis

    Small problem

    Problem is solved?
  7. Qbis

    Small problem

    Hi, in config you can set button ‘attach’ to true (this button collect of all animals near hitch and attach at front of hitch) . Then place animal near hitch and click to this button in interface) Throwing how in video not worked on many servers (I don’t know why) and I rewrited from throw to build (
  8. Qbis

    Town Wars

    The capture continues for a fixed time. If player out zone, then points not added,and other players can enter capture zone and point will add for them.
  9. Qbis

    Town Wars

    Fixed and updated
  10. Qbis

    Town Wars

    Change first setting in my plugin to "Clans"
  11. Qbis

    Having Difficulties

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. Qbis

    Having Difficulties

    good)
  13. Qbis

    Having Difficulties

    Did you change config variable for spawns to custom ?
  14. Qbis

    Admin Eye

    Yes, I will add webhook for each log and webhook for search history. In plans will add console command with search in logs and send result to discord if you have some offer, then you can write about )
  15. Qbis

    My Animal Farm

    It is only example how add custom item
  16. Qbis

    My Animal Farm

    I fix plugin with new wolf) one of the pack will run towards the trap
  17. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    Delete old config and reload plugin
  18. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    With type "Item" - get image from IE by shortname (url is ignored with this type) With custom item or economic plugin load image from "url" in IE, and use for key I repeat, I didn't do something about it in the latest updates.
  19. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    Default config (scrap) Custom Item With Server Rewards plugin I think you have local problem with ImageLibrary, try delete IE data If it doesn't help, write me in discord qbis, I will try to help you)
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  21. Qbis

    Compile error?

    I and other customers havent this problem, check your config, try to load plugin with default configuration (delete CopterTaxi.json in oxide/config directory and o.reload CopterTaxi in console) Or maybe you havent compound or bandit camp on your map
  22. I returned and plugin is working
  23. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    Ok, check it
  24. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    I didn’t with it something in last updates, send me your image, I will check it
  25. Qbis

    Scrap Copter Taxi

    Can you show me screenshot, I can’t understand problem

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.