-
Posts
241 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by Qbis
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Glad I could help you)
-
You can change all items, how you want, it can be custom items too Or you say of another
-
Hi, in config you can set button ‘attach’ to true (this button collect of all animals near hitch and attach at front of hitch) . Then place animal near hitch and click to this button in interface) Throwing how in video not worked on many servers (I don’t know why) and I rewrited from throw to build (
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
Did you change config variable for spawns to custom ?
-
Changed Status from Pending to Closed
-
I and other customers havent this problem, check your config, try to load plugin with default configuration (delete CopterTaxi.json in oxide/config directory and o.reload CopterTaxi in console) Or maybe you havent compound or bandit camp on your map
-
I returned and plugin is working
