Jump to content

DuGe

Member
  • Posts

    1,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by DuGe

  1. DuGe

    Trash Box

    Can you add items that support custom skins?
  2. DuGe

    Crafting Panel

    { "Section name": "Favorite", "Enable this section?": true, "Section permission [required]": "favorite", "Register this permission?": false, "Section icon": "https://i.postimg.cc/43jc0tWp/favorite.png", "Section items": [] },
  3. DuGe

    Economy Repair

    "Reduce Durability On Repair": false, "Durability Loss Scaling Factor": 0.0, These two settings are not working.
  4. 01/06 10:30:16 | Calling hook CanEntityTakeDamage resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: MiningOutpostEvent - True (Boolean), NpcSpawn (False (Boolean))
  5. Red circles are not displayed on the map, After the event begins, if the player enters the game at this time, this situation will occur.
  6. DuGe

    Crafting Panel

    Can I contact you through Discord? I want to customize a feature for you. I am willing to pay for this.
  7. DuGe

    Crafting Panel

    Can you add items that support custom names as raw materials when making items?
  8. DuGe

    Economy Repair

    For PVE clothing, I am looking forward to your increased skin examination.
  9. DuGe

    Economy Repair

    Does the blacklist support custom skin items?
  10. Red circles are not displayed on the map, After the event begins, if the player enters the game at this time, this situation will occur.
  11. Unfortunately, in the latest beta version of BotReSpawn.cs, Bradley's peace feature has been removed.
  12. Can you prohibit Bradley from attacking other NPCs?
  13. Bradley will attack NPCs of third-party plugins (such as: BotReSpawn.cs)
  14. Currently, it works perfectly
    The plugin features are very comprehensive, and the author is very patient and constantly listens to our suggestions. Continuously improve the functionality of plugins. This is the most responsible author I have ever encountered.
  15. DuGe

    Dungeon Events

    This update is perfect!
  16. DuGe

    The Dome Event

    I'm sure that after completing these feature updates, you will be well liked by many players, and the sales of this plugin will be very good! I will also make a purchase.
  17. After the update, it works very well.
  18. DuGe

    Console repeated prompts

    12/21 17:01:22 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:52 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:52 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:52 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:52 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:52 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:53 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end. 12/21 17:01:53 | [MiningOutpostEvent] Event end.
  19. DuGe

    The Dome Event

    I really like the plugin you designed and I support it very much. If it can support the following functions, it would be the most perfect. 1. Customize the name of the vending machine 2. Support languages of various countries 3. Support calling hooks https://codefling.com/plugins/server-hud?tab=details
  20. After final testing, it should be a conflict with a certain plugin. I only installed NpcsPawn.cs and TrainYardEvent. cs, and it worked perfectly. This issue can be closed now.
  21. After multiple tests, I finally found that the password box was generated, but it quickly disappeared after it was generated. If the generation of password boxes is delayed, it may solve the problem.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.