Jump to content

DuGe

Member
  • Posts

    1,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by DuGe

  1. Strangely, I deleted all the configurations and data again, loaded the plugin again, and used the default configuration. There were no items on the ground, and the situation of the box not being generated still occurred.
  2. How many xmas.present.large can you try?
  3. Can you solve this problem? If this situation occurs, some boxes will not be generated.
  4. Before the event begins, if there is something on the floor or a player here, the result will be that the box does not lay eggs.
  5. DuGe

    Train Yard Event

    Can you add modifications to the language file? Our country does not use English.
  6. DuGe

    Think Needs Update

    When can you fix it? My players have been waiting.
  7. DuGe

    Dungeon Events

    So far, my server has been running steadily with version 1.2.3 and no abnormalities have occurred.
  8. DuGe

    Raidable Bases

    When I use the command restart -1 to cancel the server restart, players cannot purchase raid bases. The above prompt appears. I reloaded the plugin, but the prompt still appears and the player cannot purchase it.
  9. DuGe

    Dungeon Events

    You can consider adding: For example: "Enable Auto Spawn": true, "Minimum time between events [sec.]": 7200.0, "Maximum time between events [sec.]": 21600.0, "Max Total Active Dungeons": 20, This configuration is available in many plugins and can also meet the needs of different people. Only one dungeon can be generated at a time, and generating again requires waiting for the set interval time.
  10. DuGe

    Train Yard Event

    I am looking forward to custom loot boxes.
  11. DuGe

    Train Yard Event

    When can it be updated? I'm looking forward to it!
  12. https://codefling.com/plugins/server-hud
  13. Can you add hooks to support the HUD.cs plugin?
  14. Can we replace this elevator with a staircase?
  15. In this base, players take the elevator from the bottom to the ground and get stuck and fall when approaching the ground.
  16. Can the problem with this elevator be fixed?
  17. When all loot boxes are plundered by players, the event will not end. It still waits for the event time to expire before it ends.
  18. Vending machines do not support custom languages. Our country does not use English. Can the author add language support?
  19. DuGe

    Dungeon Bases

    Can I contact you on Discord? I think this is more convenient for communication.
  20. DuGe

    Train Yard Event

    Looking forward to your updates. If both of your event plugins are implemented, I will purchase them all.
  21. Excuse me, do you now support the icon names for vending machines?
  22. When can custom loot with skins be supported?
  23. It is irregular. The probability of occurrence is very high!
  24. DuGe

    Think Needs Update

    Yes, I have also encountered this situation. I hope the author can fix it as soon as possible.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.