Jump to content

DuGe

Member
  • Posts

    1,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by DuGe

  1. DuGe

    The building has not been deleted

    I modified the loot and elevator with the latest version of \dung\base4, and it cannot be generated. Did I miss anything?
  2. EventManager.zip
  3. The building has not been deleted
  4. It can be closed. I was wrong. This is caused by another plug-in.
  5. "Recreate locations on every plugin restart [true/false]": true, The monument has not been completely deleted
  6. My server will restart at 7:00 a.m. every day. During the period from 7:00 to 23:59, all event management is normal. But from 00:00 to 06:59, random events will not work.
  7. After installing the dynamicments.cs plug-in, the network speed of the server will consume more and more according to the number of players.
  8. After installing the plug-in, the network resources consumed by the server are as follows: Per player: Average download speed: 40kb/s When the server reaches about 50 players, the bandwidth of server 50m is completely consumed. In our region, 50m bandwidth is very expensive. The red arrow indicates the network consumption with this plug-in installed. The black arrow is the network consumption without dynamicmoments.cs installed.
  9. After this update, between 00:00 and 07:00, the random event management did not work.
  10. "Remove Compound npc-s": true,
  11. Is it related to the plug-in nocompound.cs?
  12. No NPC spawns when activity occurs near the outpost.
  13. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    Tested. It works very well. I already use it.
  14. DuGe

    Final recommendations

    I would like to ask the author about whether the ferryterminalevent.cs plug-in will add the function of locked box custom booty and NPC custom name booty? If I still wait without expectation, I have to consider giving it up. I have been waiting for more than a year. No matter how loyal the fans are, they will also be disappointed by this long wait.
  15. DuGe

    Raidable Bases

    When will the author update the next version? I am looking forward to it.
  16. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    "Height": 0.1, float gap = 0f I have modified these two places, and it has not changed at all.
  17. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    1
  18. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    I mean, how to make the space between the top and bottom tips smaller? In the past, they were very close.
  19. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    How to set the distance of each line of words?
  20. DuGe

    Can you add facepunch game tips?

    Thank you so much!
  21. "Facepunch Game Tips setting" Can you add facepunch game tips?
  22. DuGe

    Raidable Bases

    Did any of you notice? After the update this month, the FPS of the server has decreased a lot.
  23. DuGe

    Dynamic Monuments

    In version 1.0.2, although the server will be reduced by 30fps during the first load, it does not freeze the server. My personal suggestion is: when loading the plug-in for the first time, would it be better for dynamic monuments to spawn at intervals (it is forbidden to spawn a large number of dynamic monuments at the same time)? There is also a small question. Can weeds be removed from the spawning position of the monument?
  24. When the plug-in is loaded for the first time, the server will instantly drop by 30-60fps,
  25. There are 3 without NPC and 3 with NPC. 6 in total.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.