Hi ! I just bought and installed the map, and now I’m configuring the other plugins to bring them in line with this map and preparing for the next wipe. After reading the conversation above, I’m a bit worried — will the map work after the update? Are the changes made in advance, or after the update is carried out and errors appear? This is critically important to me because the map isn’t a plugin for the recycler or something — it’s the foundation. And the first hours after the update are very important for the server.
Great, interesting map.
There are a couple of issues that prevent it from being used.
1. An unusual lighthouse with rooms containing maps, but it doesn’t work.
2. The convoy route is only a few squares long, then it turns around and goes back
Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.