-
Posts
42 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Support Center
Everything posted by xShadowBroker92x
-
Thank you for your reply
-
Hello, Is it possible to add a Space event exclusion so that Bradley has the configuration from the event and not the BradleyTiers plugin ? Regards
-
- 232 comments
-
- #bradley
- #krunghcrow
- (and 4 more)
-
Hello, I have a problem with the wood quests. I have two quests, one is to collect and deliver 20,000 wood and the other is to deliver 6,000 high quality wood (custom item). The problem is that if you have both types of wood in your inventory, and you finish the regular wood quest first, 14,000 regular wood and 6,000 high quality wood (custom item) disappear from your inventory.
- 212 comments
-
- #customizablequests
- #dezlife
-
(and 5 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hey Before restarting, I started the furnace with improvements and after starting the server the furnace was on but it was burning raw materials with no improvements. I have to turn the stove off and on again. Then it works fine. Can something be done to make the stove work with full power immediately after restarting the server? Of course I updated the plugin to the version 1.2.1
